Tracklist Hide Credits
- Bass – Graham Maby
- Design – Barbara Glauber, Heavy Meta
- Design [Assistance] – Beverly Joel
- Drums – Brian Doherty (4)
- Engineer – Albert Caiati, David Goodermuth, Greg Thompson, Tony Gillis
- Lead Guitar – Eric Schermerhorn
- Management – Jamie L. Kitman*
- Mastered By – UE Nastasi
- Mixed By – Tom Durack (tracks: A1 to A3, A5, A6)
- Photography By – James Wojcik
- Producer – Pat Dillett*, They Might Be Giants
- Producer [Drums] – Artie Smith
- Typography [They Might Be Gothic Typeface] – Jonathan Hoefler
- Vocals, Guitar – John Flansburgh
- Vocals, Keyboards, Horns – John Linnell
- Written-By – They Might Be Giants (tracks: A2 to A5, A7 to B2, B4 to B6)
Recorded at River Sound, Hit Factory, Sound on Sound, Clinton Studios, Coyote Studio & The Edison Laboratory.
Track 12 "recorded without electricity on a 1898 Edison wax cylinder recording studio phonograph", "produced at the Edison National Historical Site, National Park Service, U.S. Department of Interior in West Orange, NJ"
Mastered at Sterling Sound, NYC
Amy Allison appears courtesy of Discovery Records.
All songs published by TMBG Music (BMI) except "New York City" published by Paw-Paw Publishing (ASCAP).
℗© 1996 & 2011 Elektra Entertainment Group. Produced under licence from Elektra Entertainment Group. Manufactured by Rhino Entertainment Company, a Warner Music Group Company.
Made in The U.S.A.
Marketed by Asbestos Records.
Other Versions (5 of 13) View All
|61862-2||They Might Be Giants||Factory Showroom (CD, Album)||Elektra||61862-2||US||1996||Sell This Version|
|CD 61862||They Might Be Giants||Factory Showroom (CD, Album)||Elektra||CD 61862||Canada||1996||Sell This Version|
|61862-4||They Might Be Giants||Factory Showroom (Cass, Album)||Elektra||61862-4||US||1996||Sell This Version|
|2-61862-P||They Might Be Giants||Factory Showroom (CD, Album, Ltd, Promo)||Elektra||2-61862-P||US||1996||Sell This Version|
|61862-2||They Might Be Giants||Factory Showroom (CD, Album, Club)||Elektra||61862-2||US||1996||Sell This Version|