Tracklist Hide Credits
|3||Sleeping In The Flowers
Arranged By [Horns] – Frank London
|6||I Should Be Allowed To Think
Lyrics By [Excerpt From First Line Of " Howl, Part One "] – Allen Ginsberg
|8||Why Must I Be Sad?||4:08|
|10||O, Do Not Forsake Me
Baritone Vocals – Hugo MundayBass Vocals [Bass Baritone] – Peter Becker (2)Lead Vocals [Bass], Arranged By [Vocals] – Wilbur PauleyPerformer – Hudson ShadTenor Vocals – Mark Bleeke, William Douglas Vannice
|11||No One Knows My Plan||2:37|
|14||A Self Called Nowhere||3:22|
|15||Meet James Ensor||1:33|
|18||Out Of Jail||2:38|
|20||The End Of The Tour||3:18|
- Art Direction, Design – Mike Mills Diversified
- Bass – Graham Maby (tracks: 11, 14), Tony Maimone
- Design [Assistance] – Rachel Switzky
- Drums – Brian Doherty
- Engineer [Second Engineer] – Chris Laidlaw, Dan Alonso*, Hiro Ishihara, Rich Lamb (2)
- Engineer, Mixed By – Ed Thacker
- Guitar, Vocals – John Flansburgh
- Horns – Kurt Hoffman
- Keyboards, Horns, Vocals – John Linnell
- Lead Guitar – Jay Sherman Godfrey* (tracks: 4, 6, 18)
- Mastered By – Stephen Marcussen
- Photography By – Michael Halsband
- Producer – Paul Fox, They Might Be Giants
- Soloist, Guitar – Robert Quine (tracks: 3, 11)
- Trombone – Kevin Osborne (2) (tracks: 3, 11, 16)
- Trumpet – Frank London (tracks: 3, 9), Steven Bernstein (tracks: 7, 9, 11, 12, 14, 16, 19)
- Written-By – They Might Be Giants
Mixed at CanAm Recorders
The lyrics to "AKA Driver" are omitted from the liner, apparently due to concerns about the trademark "NyQuil".
"Howl, Part One" excerpts in "I Should Be Allowed To Think" are copyright © 1986, 1956 by Allen Ginsberg, used with permission of Wylie, Aitken & Stone, Inc.
All songs published by They Might Be Giants Music ASCAP administered by WB Music Corp. Lyrics reprinted by permission.
℗© 1994 Elektra Entertainment, a division of Warner Communications Inc. for the United States and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the United States.
Made in Germany by Warner Music Manufacturing Europe.
Track duration not on release.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 7559-61654-2 6
- Rights Society: GEMA / BIEM
- Label Code: LC 0192
- Other (Distribution Code): WE 833
Other Versions (5 of 13) View All
|61654-2||They Might Be Giants||John Henry (CD, Album)||Elektra||61654-2||US||1994||Sell This Version|
|61654-4||They Might Be Giants||John Henry (Cass, Album, Club)||Elektra||61654-4||US||1994||Sell This Version|
|7559-61654-4||They Might Be Giants||John Henry (Cass, Album)||Elektra||7559-61654-4||Europe||1994||Sell This Version|
|WPCR-106||They Might Be Giants||John Henry (CD, Album, Promo)||Elektra||WPCR-106||Japan||1994||Sell This Version|
|96 16544||They Might Be Giants||John Henry (Cass, Album)||Elektra||96 16544||Canada||1994||Sell This Version|