Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Elektra Entertainment
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Elektra Entertainment
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Allen Ginsberg
- Made By – WEA Manufacturing Inc.
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
- Published By – They Might Be Giants Music
- Recorded At – Bearsville Studios
- Recorded At – Skyline Studios
- Mixed At – Can-Am Recorders
- Glass Mastered At – Specialty Records Corporation
- A&R – Amos Newman
- Art Direction, Design – Mike Mills Diversified
- Bass – Graham Maby (tracks: 11, 14), Tony Maimone
- Booking [European] – Barry Dickins, ITB
- Booking [US] – Ramblin' Frank Riley*, Monterey Peninsula Artists
- Design [Design Assistance] – Rachel Switzky
- Drums – Brian Doherty (4)
- Engineer [Second Engineer] – Chris Laidlaw, Dan Alonso*, Hiro Ishihara, Rich Lamb (2)
- Engineer, Mixed By – Ed Thacker
- Guitar [Guitar Solo] – Robert Quine (tracks: 3, 11)
- Guitar, Vocals – John Flansburgh
- Horns – Kurt Hoffman
- Keyboards, Horns, Vocals – John Linnell
- Lead Guitar – Jay Sherman Godfrey* (tracks: 4, 6, 18)
- Management – Jamie Lincoln Kitman, Hornblow Group USA*
- Mastered By – Stephen Marcussen
- Photography By – Michael Halsband
- Producer – Paul Fox, They Might Be Giants
- Trombone – Kevin Osborne (2) (tracks: 3, 11, 16)
- Trumpet – Frank London (tracks: 3, 9), Steven Bernstein (tracks: 7, 9, 11, 12, 14, 16, 19)
- Written-By – They Might Be Giants
Recorded at Bearsville Sound Studios & Skyline Studios NYC
Mixed at CanAm Recorders
The lyrics to "AKA Driver" are omitted from the liner, apparently due to concerns about the trademark "NyQuil".
"Howl, Part One" excerpts in "I Should Be Allowed To Think" are copyright © 1986, 1956 by Allen Ginsberg, used with permission of Wylie, Aitken & Stone, Inc.
All songs published by They Might Be Giants Music ASCAP administered by WB Music Corp. Lyrics reprinted by permission.
℗© 1994 Elektra Entertainment, a division of Warner Communications Inc. for the United States and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the United States.
Printed in U.S.A.
Made in U.S.A. by WEA Manufacturing Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 075596165426
- Barcode (Text): 0 7559-61654-2 6
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): [SRC Logo] 2 61654-2 SRC**01 M1S1
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): [SRC Logo] 2 61654-2 SRC**01 M1S3
- Rights Society: ASCAP
Other Versions (5 of 14) View All
|61654-4||They Might Be Giants||John Henry (Cass, Album, Club)||Elektra||61654-4||US||1994||Sell This Version|
|7559-61654-4||They Might Be Giants||John Henry (Cass, Album)||Elektra||7559-61654-4||Europe||1994||Sell This Version|
|7559-61654-2||They Might Be Giants||John Henry (CD, Album)||Elektra||7559-61654-2||Europe||1994||Sell This Version|
|WPCR-106||They Might Be Giants||John Henry (CD, Album, Promo)||Elektra||WPCR-106||Japan||1994||Sell This Version|
|96 16544||They Might Be Giants||John Henry (Cass, Album)||Elektra||96 16544||Canada||1994||Sell This Version|