Tracklist Hide Credits
Guest [With], Vocals [Telephonic Jibberings] – Mark Fuller
Guest [With], Trumpet – Ron Miles
|3||Rapture Of The Deep (For Leslie)||5:59|
|4||Gúdamy Le Máyagot (An Phocainn Theard Deig)
Guest [With], Fiddle – Jean Harrison (2)Guest [With], Percussion – Dave Kerman*Guest [With], Voice [Voices] – Leslie JordanRecorded By [Percussion Recorded By] – Udi Koomran
|5||Marching AsTo War, No. 1 (Featuring The Ladies Senior Piano Crusade)||1:20|
|6||Our "Way Of Life" And "War On Terra"
Guest [With], Performer [Sabdefré, Lap-fractar, Rümderfôn And 'Exquisite' Porpenar] – Mark McCoin
|7||Marching, No. 2||0:38|
|8||Least Aether For Saxophone & Le Gouffre
Guest [With], Performer [Sabdefré, Lap-fractar, Rümderfôn And 'Exquisite' Porpenar] – Mark McCoinRecorded By [Sax Recorded By] – Colin Bricker
|9||The Underground Stream||5:57|
|10||Marching, No. 3||0:45|
Guest [With], Percussion – Dave Kerman*Recorded By [Percussion Recorded By] – Udi Koomran
|12||Marching, No. 4 - Reverie For The Children||1:00|
- Acoustic Bass – Kent McLagan (tracks: 1 to 4)
- Artwork – E.M. Thomas*
- Bass Guitar [Bass Guitars], Accordion [Accordions], Melodica, Guitarrón [Guitaron], Other [Angst, Humility And Acceptance] – Dave Willey
- Drums [Drum Kit], Tambourine [Tambourines], Bells, Noises [Keys, Thigh And Other Noises], Other [Willingness And Focus] – David Shamrock
- Electric Guitar [Electric Guitars], Acoustic Guitar [Steel And Nylon-string Acoustic Guitars], Lap Steel Guitar, Bouzouki [Bazouki], Shaker [Shakers], Tambourine [Tambourines], Maracas, Performer [Various Clackers And Noise Makers], Other [Obessesing, Pestering And Hectoring], Recorded By, Producer [Produced By], Mixed By – Mike Johnson (6)
- Mastered By – Mark Fuller
- Mastered By [Mastered With] – Mark McCoin
- Piano [Pianos], Harmonium [Harmoniums], Synthesizer, Sampler, Other [Foolish Optimism And Unwavering Confidence] – Matt Mitchell (6)
- Saxophone, Clarinet, Flute – Mark Harris (9)
- Vocals [Singing And Other Vocals Emissions], Other [Suffering And Overcoming] – Deborah Perry
Recorded, produced and mixed [...] at Brave New Audio - Denver, and in Mike's cellar and Dave's trailer.
Percussion for tracks 4 & 11 recorded [...] at Ginger Studio - Tel Aviv.
Track 8 sax recorded [...] live at the King Center - Denver.
Mastered [...] at Fuller's "crib" - San Rafael.
Thanks to Bill Ellsworth, Jon Stubbs, Yehuda Kotton, Mick Bolger, Jeannie Christiansen, Ben, Ian and 'Kitty-Girl'
Special thanks to Steve Feigenbaum and Cuneiform Records, without whose support this CD would not have been produced, and to Leslie Jordan, to whom this CD is dedicated.
© 2003 Mike Johnson
℗ 2003 Cuneiform Records
Made in the USA
Packaging: clear tray jewel case with 4 page booklet, including obi
Cat.# is rune 180 on spines; Rune 180 on disc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 045775018027
- Barcode (String): 045775018027
- Matrix / Runout: RUNE 180 <01> U.S. Optical Disc, Inc.
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LR00
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): ifpi 1Z02
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): ifpi 1Z07