Tracklist Hide Credits
- Cello, Pipe [Slide Pipes] – Mel Davis (2)
- Design [Cover Design], Artwork – Dave Loxley
- Engineer [Engineers] – Ken Scott, Peter Mew
- Oboe, Recorder – Paul Minns
- Photography By – Ray Stevenson
- Producer [Produced By] – Peter Jenner
- Tabla, Drums [Hand Drums], Wind Chimes – Glen Sweeney
- Violin, Viola – Richard Coff
- Written-By – Sweeney* (tracks: 1 to 7), Minns* (tracks: 1 to 7), Coff* (tracks: 1 to 7)
Recorded at EMI Studios, St Johns Wood, London.
"The Raga is for Peter, Sumi, John, Dave, Steve, all the cats in the Grove and elsewhere who gave us the energy and created the Karma that put it all together".
℗ 1969 EMI Records Ltd.
© 1988 Demon Records Ltd, Brentford, Middlesex, TW8 9HF
Drop Out is a division of Demon Records Ltd
Made in France by MPO [on CD]
Manufactured in France [on CD and tray card]
Manufactured in England [on booklet page 4]
Packaged in a standard jewel case with 4-page booklet.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 5 014757 879999 >
- Barcode (String): 5014757879999
- Matrix / Runout: DOCD 1999 MPO 01 @@
Other Versions (5 of 19) View All
|SHVL 756||Third Ear Band||Alchemy (LP, Album)||Harvest||SHVL 756||UK||1969||Sell This Version|
|1C 062-04 076||Third Ear Band||Alchemy (LP, Album)||Harvest||1C 062-04 076||Germany||1969||Sell This Version|
|SHVLJ 756||Third Ear Band||Alchemy (LP, Album)||Harvest||SHVLJ 756||South Africa||1969||Sell This Version|
|EOP-80650||Third Ear Band||Alchemy (LP, Album, Promo, RE, Bla)||Odeon||EOP-80650||Japan||1972||Sell This Version|
|EOP-80650||Third Ear Band||Alchemy (LP, Album, RE)||Odeon||EOP-80650||Japan||1972||Sell This Version|