Tracklist Hide Credits
- Record Company – Elektra Entertainment Group Inc.
- Record Company – Time Warner
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Elektra Entertainment Group Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Elektra Entertainment Group Inc.
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Made By – Macromedia, Inc.
- Manufactured By – WEA Manufacturing Inc.
- Mixed At – South Beach Studios
- Mixed At – Encore Studios
- Mixed At – The Site
- Mixed At – Record Plant, Los Angeles
- Recorded At – The Mud Room
- Recorded At – The Plant Studios
- Recorded At – Toast Studios
- Mastered At – Bernie Grundman Mastering
- Published By – 3EB Publishing
- Published By – EMI Blackwood Music
- Published By – Cappagh Hill
- Published By – BMG Music
- Published By – Come All Over Music
- A&R – Josh Deutsch, Sylvia Rhone
- Arranged By [Strings] – Arion Salazar, Stephan Jenkins
- Art Direction – Gregory (Gigen's Daddy) Burke*
- Artwork [Front Cover Image] – Stu Maschwitz
- Booking – Brian Greenbaum, CAA*, Mitch Rose
- Clavinet – Marc Capelle
- Coordinator [Project Coordinator For Tom Lord-Alge] – Suzanne Ybarra
- Crew [Chef], Production Manager – Bobby 'Slender' Schneider
- Crew, Coordinator [Recording and Mixing Coordinator] – Russell Bloom
- Crew, Engineer [FOH] – Joel Lonky
- Crew, Engineer [Monitor] – Mike Adams (4)
- Crew, Lighting [Designer] – David "Gurn" Kaniski*
- Crew, Lighting Director – Steve Roman
- Crew, Strings [Strings and Tone] – John Gabrelli, Sean Beresford
- Crew, Technician [Bass] – Steve Cohen
- Crew, Technician [Guitar Tech/Pea Boy] – "American" Ron Shipes*
- Crew, Technician [Guitar] – Tony DeLeonardo
- Crew, Technician [Head and Sticks] – Rob "Cool Doe" Commer*
- Crew, Tour Manager – Stacia Valle
- Design – Gregory (Gigen's Daddy) Burke*
- Edited By [Protools Editing] – Clint Roth, Jacquire King
- Engineer – David Gleeson (tracks: 11), Jason Carmer (tracks: 1 to 10, 12, 13)
- Engineer [Additional] – Mike Cresswell (tracks: 1 to 10, 12, 13)
- Engineer [Assistant at Encore] – Mauricio Iragorri*
- Engineer [Assistant at South Beach] – Femio Hernandez (tracks: 3, 6, 7, 12)
- Engineer [Assistant at The Site] – Kevin Scott (tracks: 9, 10, 12)
- Engineer [Assistant] – Albert Beltran, Jr.* (tracks: 1 to 10, 12, 13), Alex Osbourne* (tracks: 1 to 10, 12, 13)
- Engineer [Mix] – Femio Hernandez (tracks: 1 to 7, 11, 13)
- Legal – Tim Mandelbaum
- Legal [Representation] – Moir/Marie Entertainment
- Management – Eric Godtland Management*
- Management [for Eric Godtland Management] – Eric Godtland
- Management [Representation For Tom Lord-Alge] – Lisa Marie (3)
- Mastered By – Brian Gardner
- Mixed By – Jason Carmer (tracks: 9, 10, 12), Tom Lord-Alge (tracks: 1 to 7, 11, 13)
- Photography By – Achim Friederich, Allison Dyer*, Jay Blakesberg, Steve Jennings (2)
- Piano – Marc Capelle
- Producer – Arion Salazar (tracks: 1 to 10, 12, 13), David Gleeson (tracks: 11), Ren Klyce (tracks: 11), Stephan Jenkins, The Mud Sisters (tracks: 1 to 10, 12, 13), Third Eye Blind (tracks: 1 to 10, 12, 13)
- Strings – Carla Kihlstedt, Marika Hughes
- Vocals [Additional] – Caitlin Cornwell, Chris Manning, Ledisi, Mauri Skinfill, Teal Collins, Golden Gate Boys Choir*
Released in a standard jewel case with clear CD tray and a 12-page booklet with lyrics, photos and credits.
ELEKTRA ENTERTAINMENT GROUP INC. A Time Warner Company.
℗ © 1999 Elektra Entertainment Group Inc. for the United States and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the United States. All rights Reserved.
Printed in U.S.A.
Put this disc in your ROM drive and link to the artist's web site for more information about upcoming appearances, tour dates, contests, etc.
Made with Macromedia weblink
℗ 1999 Elektra Entertainment Group Inc. for the United States and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the United States. A Time Warner Company.
Made in U.S.A. by WEA Manufacturing Inc. 3EBLUE 62415-2
Cover image courtesy of SOHO/<instrumental name> consortium. SOHO is a project of international cooperation between ESA and NASA
Mixed at South Beach Studios, Miami, FL, Encore Studios, Burbank, CA, The Site, Marin, CA and the Record Plant, Hollywood, CA
Recorded at The Mud Room in San Francisco, The Plant in Sausalito, CA and Toast Studios in San Francisco, CA
Mastered at Bernie Grundman Mastering
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 7559-62415-2 6
- Barcode (Scanned): 075596241526
- Rights Society: BMI
- Matrix / Runout: 262415RE2 1-1-2
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L044
- Mould SID Code: ifpi 1679
Other Versions (5 of 19) View All
|62415-2||Third Eye Blind||Blue (CD, Album, Enh)||Elektra||62415-2||Philippines||1999||Sell This Version|
|7559-62415-2||Third Eye Blind||Blue (CD, Album, Enh)||Elektra||7559-62415-2||Europe||1999||Sell This Version|
|7559624152||Third Eye Blind||Blue (CD, Album)||Elektra||7559624152||Australia||1999||Sell This Version|
|AMCY-7100||Third Eye Blind||Blue (CD, Album)||Elektra, EastWest Japan||AMCY-7100||Japan||1999||Sell This Version|
|AMCY7100||Third Eye Blind||Blue (CD, Album, Promo)||Elektra||AMCY7100||Japan||1999||Sell This Version|