Tracklist Hide Credits
Backing Vocals – Adele BerteiWritten-By – K. Armstrong*, M. Seligman*, T. Dolby*
The Flat Earth
Backing Vocals – Adele Bertei, Lesley FairbairnWritten-By – T. Dolby*
Backing Vocals – Lesley FairbairnWritten-By – T. Dolby*
Written-By – T. Dolby*
Mulu The Rain Forest
Backing Vocals – Bruce WoolleyWritten-By – T. Dolby*
I Scare Myself
Backing Vocals – Lesley FairbairnTrombone – Peter ThomsWritten-By – D. Hicks*
Backing Vocals – Adele BerteiMixed By – Alan Douglas (2)Percussion [Tins], Effects [Thundersheet] – Matthew SaltSampler [Drum] – Justin HildrethTrombone – Peter ThomsWritten-By – T. Dolby*
- Record Company – Parlophone Odeon
- Distributed By – EMI
- Marketed By – EMI
- Manufactured By – EMI
- Printed By – EMI Services Benelux B.V.
- Published By – Scale Music
- Published By – Street Music Ltd.
- Published By – Point Music (4)
- Published By – Oval Music
- Published By – Oh Boy Music Co.
- Copyright (c) – Shingle Street (Overseas) Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Bass – Matthew Seligman
- Design [Album] – David*, Malcolm*, Thomas*
- Engineer – Dan Lacksman
- Graphics – Assorted Images
- Guitar, Backing Vocals, Trumpet – Kevin Armstrong
- Management – Andrew Ferguson*
- Mixed By – Mike Shipley (tracks: A1 to B3)
- Percussion, Electronic Drums [Computer] – Clif Brigden
- Performer [As Keith] – Robyn Hitchcock
- Performer [As The Analyst] – Kevin*, Lu (3)
- Photography By – Richard Haughton
- Piano, Effects, Vocals – Thomas Dolby
- Producer – Thomas Dolby
EMI Records Ltd.
Hayes, Middlesex, England
Country of manufacture of record stated on record label
[MC Logo] 1A 264 2400344
Marketed, manufactured and distributed by [EMI Logo]
Printed in Holland by EMI Services Benelux B.V., Uden.
Engineered in Brussels and mixed in London except Hyperactive!.
Thanks to: Chris, Dave and Carb, Andrew, Lesley, Nancy, Michael, Marie, Hugh, Jane, Limelight Films, the Port of London Authority and others to humorous to mention;
and Special thanks to Lesley for holding us together.
Management: Andrew Ferguson, Cracks 90 Ltd.
All Songs © 1983 Scale Music/Street Music LTD. except 1 [refers to track A1] © 1983 Scale Music/Street Music LTD./Point Music/Oval Music and 6 [refers to track B3] © 1967 Oh Boy Music Co. Lyrics reprinted by kind permission.
Information service - P.O. Box 200, Surbiton, Surrey, KT6 4NH, England.
© 1984 Shingle Street (Overseas) Ltd.
℗ 1984 Original sound recordings made by EMI Records Ltd.
Made in EEC.
Released with a printed inner sleeve.
Catalog#: 1A 064-2400341 (rear cover and center labels), 064 2400341 (on spine).
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 099924 003414
- Label Code: LC 0287
- Rights Society: BIEM/STEMRA
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, variant 1): 20400341-A1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, variant 1): 20400341-B1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, variant 2): 20400341-A1 [mirrored 15] 2
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, variant 2): 20400341-B1 [mirrored 6] 2
- Other (Part # on Inner Sleeve): 2400341
Other Versions (5 of 60) View All
|PCS 2400341||Thomas Dolby||The Flat Earth (LP, Album)||Parlophone Odeon Series||PCS 2400341||UK||1984||Sell This Version|
|2400341||Thomas Dolby||The Flat Earth (LP, Album)||Parlophone||2400341||South Africa||1984||Sell This Version|
|4XT-12309||Thomas Dolby||The Flat Earth (Cass, Album, Dol)||Capitol Records||4XT-12309||US||1984||Sell This Version|
|066 2400341, 066-2400341||Thomas Dolby||The Flat Earth (LP, Album, Promo)||EMI, EMI||066 2400341, 066-2400341||Spain||1984||Sell This Version|
|CDP 7 46028 2||Thomas Dolby||The Flat Earth (CD, Album)||Parlophone Odeon, EMI Records Ltd.||CDP 7 46028 2||UK & Europe||Unknown||Sell This Version|