- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Cherry Red
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Cachalot Records
- Copyright (c) – Cherry Red
- Copyright (c) – Cachalot Records
- Marketed By – Jem Records, Inc.
- Published By – Cherry Red
- Published By – Cachalot Music
- Printed By – Shorewood Packaging Corp. Of Canada Ltd.
- Pressed By – Hub-Servall Record Mfg. Corp.
- Lacquer Cut At – Sterling Sound
Recorded and Mixed: In The Lounge, throughout the summer of 1981.
Thanks to: Morgan-Fisher, for the use of his equipment; Liz Farrow, for aiding and abetting.
℗ & © 1982 Cherry Red / Cachalot Records
Cachalot Records, a division of Whale Productions, 55 Mercer St., New York, N.Y. 10013
"(SPC logo) LITHO IN CANADA" on spine.
Promotional copies issued with cut corner.
Some copies may include a black & white 8"x10" photo of Thomas Leer.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Etched Side A): A - RIPE 1 - A HUB
- Matrix / Runout (Etched Side B): A RIPE 1 - B HUB
- Matrix / Runout (Etched Side C): A - RIPE 1-C HUB
- Matrix / Runout (Etched Side D): A RIPE 1 - D HUB
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped Sides A, B, C, D): STERLING
- Rights Society: ASCAP