|1||Speed Death & Destruction||1:44|
|2||Speed Metal Hell||2:04|
- Artwork – Jim Parrish
- Bass – Lonny Loomis
- Drums – Dan Englund (2)
- Graphics, Design [888 Days Of Graphic Trance In Sodom By] – Frater Deathmessiah*
- Guitar – Bill Cook (4)
- Lyrics By [Words] – Dan Englund (2)
- Music By [All Metal] – Dan Englund (2)
- Producer – Proselytism, Thrash Forward
- Vocals – Terry Humbert
Recorded at Sound View Studio in 1990 ab, Tacoma, Washington, U.S.A.
Re-mastered at Etagord Estudios in 2009 ab, Santiago, Chile.
Originally released on tape as "Demo 90", self-produced in 1990.
The original old dusted ADAT tape, where the audio masters were taken, had some little damages...
This re-release is a tribute to one of my all the time favorite demos; finally contained in its original form! (DeathMessiah/Proselytism)
Made in Chile
℗ & © 2009 a.b.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: 22696
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L701
- Barcode: IFPI 9HG0