- Bass [Guitar], Violin, Vibraphone [Vibes], Synthesizer, Vocals – Genesis P-Orridge
- Guitar [Satellite Lead, Gizmo], Synthesizer, Cornet, Vocals – Cosey Fanni Tutti
- Liner Notes – Kenichi Takeda
- Producer – Sinclair/Brooks
- Synthesizer [Roland], Sequenced By, Drum Programming [Rhythms], Vocals – Chris Carter (2)
- Tape, Vibraphone [Vibes], Cornet, Vocals – Peter Christopherson
Further notes taken from the original PAS 1001 release:
Recorded at the Studios of Industrial Records in the weeks ending September 3rd, 1979.
Originally released 1979 on Industrial Records. Release date of this Re-release unknown, but obviously 1981 or later. Obi-strip. Contains a foldout poster: Frontside with a smaller version of the same group photo that was on the poster included with the first 2000 copies of the original release, plus some additional text in English written by T.G. in London 1981. On the inner side of the poster there is a text in Japanese by Kenichi Takeda plus japanese translations of the albums lyrics.
Other Versions (5 of 28) View All
|IR0008||Throbbing Gristle||20 Jazz Funk Greats (LP, Album)||Industrial Records||IR0008||UK||1979||Sell This Version|
|PAS 1001||Throbbing Gristle||20 Jazz Funk Greats (LP, Album, RP, Unofficial, Pin)||Pass Records||PAS 1001||Japan||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|TGCD 4, 5016025680092||Throbbing Gristle||20 Jazz Funk Greats (CD, Album, RE, RM)||The Grey Area, The Grey Area||TGCD 4, 5016025680092||UK & Europe||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|IR0008||Throbbing Gristle||20 Jazz Funk Greats (LP, Album, Rec)||Industrial Records||IR0008||UK||1979||Sell This Version|
|61095-2||Throbbing Gristle||20 Jazz Funk Greats (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Mute, The Grey Area, Industrial Records||61095-2||US||1991||Sell This Version|
This release has been blocked from sale in the marketplace. It is not permitted to sell this item on Discogs.