|A1||–Throw Down Your Hammer And Sing||For I Am||7:52|
|A2||–Throw Down Your Hammer And Sing||The Agreed Upon Myth||10:20|
|Vele Hammen Maken Nog Geen Zwijn|
|B1||–Sheldon Siegel||Maar Als We Nu Allemaal Gewoon Even||8:56|
|B2||–Sheldon Siegel||Een Oogje Dichtknijpen||6:57|
|B3||–Sheldon Siegel||Is Er Niets Aan De Hand||3:56|
- Artwork [Original Drawings] – Hannelore Van Dijck
- Artwork [Screen Printed By] – Smeraldina-Rima
- Bass – Jason Roebke (tracks: A1, A2)
- Cello, Electronics – Fred Lonberg-Holm* (tracks: A1, A2)
- Cello, Performer [Feedback, Objects, Feet] – Gino Coomans (tracks: B1 to B3)
- Design [Graphic] – Marijke Loozen
- Drums, Percussion, Performer [Objects] – Erik Heestermans (tracks: B1 to B3)
- Mastered By – Bert Aerts (tracks: B1 to B3)
- Music By – Sheldon Siegel (tracks: B1 to B3), Throw Down Your Hammer And Sing (tracks: A1, A2)
- Recorded By – Erik Heestermans (tracks: B1, B3), Todd Carter (tracks: A1, A2)
- Recorded By, Engineer [Epibrated] – Christophe Albertijn (tracks: B2)
- Saxophone [Saxophones], Voice, Performer [Objects] – Gerard Herman (tracks: B1, B2, B3)
- Trumpet – Nate Wooley (tracks: A1, A2)
B1 & B3 recorded live (two-track) at Croxhapox, Ghent (2012-03-25).
B2 recorded live (two-track) at Les Ateliers Claus, Brussels (2012-09-30) and epibrated at Esme studio, Antwerp.
This LP is a co-production of Smeraldina-Rima and Croxhapox.
Comes in a fold-open sleeve (screen printed on both sides), with insert.
There are 2 versions of the sleeve, each featuring different drawings.