Tracklist Hide Credits
- Bass Guitar – Fred Abong
- Drums, Design – David Narcizo
- Engineer – John Beverly Jones
- Guitar, Vocals – Tanya Donelly
- Management – Billy O'Connell, Geoff Trump
- Mastered By – Doug Sax
- Photography By [Band] – Andy Catlin*
- Photography By [Front] – Jim Anderson (11)
- Producer – Dennis Herring
- Vocals, Guitar – Kristin Hersh
- Written-By – Kristin Hersh (tracks: A1 to B8, B11), Tanya Donelly (tracks: B9, B10), Throwing Muses (tracks: B12)
Mixed at Can Am Recorders, Los Angeles, CA.
"Red Shoes" re-mixed at The Carriage House, Stamford, CT.
Mastered at the Mastering Lab, Los Angeles, CA.
All songs published by Throwing Music (BMI) except "Not Too Soon" and "Honeychain" published by Tackle Box Music (BMI).
℗ & © 1991 4ad
made in england
Track durations are not printed on the release.
Track positions listed as 1 to 12.
Includes a printed inner sleeve.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 014436 100215 >
- Barcode (Scanned, EAN 13): 5014436100215
- Matrix / Runout (A-side runout, hand-etched): MPO CAD 1002 A1
- Matrix / Runout (B-side runout, hand-etched): MPO CAD 1002 B1
- Rights Society: BMI
Other Versions (5 of 20) View All
|cad 1002 cd||Throwing Muses||The Real Ramona (CD, Album)||4AD||cad 1002 cd||UK||1991||Sell This Version|
|Contedisc 164||Throwing Muses||The Real Ramona (CD, Album)||Contempo Records||Contedisc 164||Italy||1991||Sell This Version|
|50835||Throwing Muses||The Real Ramona (Cass, Album)||4AD||50835||France||1991||Sell This Version|
|9 26489-4||Throwing Muses||The Real Ramona (Cass, Album)||Sire||9 26489-4||US||1991||Sell This Version|
|conte 164||Throwing Muses||The Real Ramona (LP, Album)||Contempo Records||conte 164||Italy||1991||Sell This Version|