Tracklist Hide Credits
- Recorded At – Echo Sound
- Recorded At – Blue Palm Studios
- Recorded At – Westlake Studios
- Recorded At – Unique Studios
- Mixed At – Blue Palm Studios
- Mixed At – Encore Sound Studios
- Mixed At – Soundcastle
- Copyright (c) – EMI April Music Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Bovina Music, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Bridgeport Music, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Copyright (c) – Mayfield Music
- Copyright (c) – Rubberband Music, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – PolyGram International Publishing, Inc.
- Licensed From – Sony Music Entertainment
- Licensed From – Warner Special Products
- Licensed From – PolyGram Special Markets
- Licensed From – Philadelphia International Records
- Licensed From – Curtom Records, Inc.
- Mastered At – Bernie Grundman Mastering
- Published By – Joshua's Dream Music
- Published By – Interscope Pearl Music
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Interscope Records
- Copyright (c) – Interscope Records
- Distributed By – BMG Distribution
- Pressed By – Sonopress – S-0034
- A&R [Direction] – Tom Whalley
- Art Direction, Design – Eric Altenburger
- Management – Tyehimba Services, Watani Tyehimba
- Mastered By – Brian Gardner
- Mixed By – Barry Goldberg (2) (tracks: 7), Moe Z.M.D.* (tracks: 9), Norman "Slam" Whitfield* (tracks: 1 to 4, 6, 8, 9, 10), Tony Pizarro (tracks: 5)
- Performer – 2Pac, Syke*, Macadoshis, Mopreme, The Rated R*
- Photography By – Michael S. Miller*
Track 1 contains a sample from "For The Love Of You" (EMI April Music/Bovina Music., ASCAP) as recorded by The Isley Brothers, under license from Sony Music Entertainment.
Track 2 contains dialogue from "That Nigga's Crazy" as recorded by Richard Pryor, under license from Warner Special Products.
Track 3 contains a sample from "Aqua Boogie" (Bridgeport Music, Inc., BMI) as recorded by Parliament, under license from PolyGram Special Markets.
Track 4 contains a sample from "Cry Together" (Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp., BMI) as recorded by The O'Jays, under license from Philadelphia International Records.
Track 5 contains a sample from "Just Want To Be With You" (Mayfield Music, BMI) as recorded by Curtis Mayfield, under license from Curtom Records, Inc.
Track 10 contains a sample from "What's A Telephone Bill" (Bridgeport Music, Inc./Rubberband Music, Inc. administered by Polygram International Publishing, Inc., BMI) as recorded by Bootsy Collins, under license from Warner Special Products.
Mastered at Bernie Grundman Mastering.
Nate Dogg appears courtesy of Death Row Records.
All Songs Published by Joshua's Dream/Interscope Pearl Music/Warner - Tamerlane Publishing Corp., BMI.
℗ © 1994 Interscope Records. Distributed by the local BMG company, a unit of BMG Entertainment. Made in the EC.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 06949 23602 1
- Label Code: LC 6406
- Rights Society: BIEM/GEMA
- Distribution Code (France): F: BM650
- Matrix / Runout: SONOPRESS S-0034/ IND92360 B
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L030
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0744
Other Versions (5 of 40) View All
|92360-2||Thug Life||Volume 1 (CD, Album)||Interscope Records||92360-2||US||1994||Sell This Version|
|82876 53547 2||Thug Life||Volume I (CD, Album, RE)||Amaru Records (2), Jive, BMG||82876 53547 2||Europe||2003||Sell This Version|
|none||Thug Life||Volume I (Cass, Album, Promo)||Interscope Records||none||US||1994||Sell This Version|
|92360-4||Thug Life||Volume 1 (Cass, Album)||Interscope Records, Out Da Gutta Records||92360-4||US||1994||Sell This Version|
|7243 8 45550 2 3||Thug Life||Volume I (CD, Album, RE)||Virgin, Jive, Amaru Records (2)||7243 8 45550 2 3||Europe||1998||Sell This Version|