Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Birds Of A Feather
Written-By – Carol Pope*, Kevin Staples*
Arranged By – Bob Ezrin, Stu Day*Written-By – C.Henry Work*
Written-By – J. Lennon -Paul McCartney*
Written-By – Roy Wood
Written-By – Tony Kosinec
|B1||All I Want
Written-By – Joni Mitchell
Written-By – Bob Ezrin, Michael Kamen
|B3||Harlem On My Mind
Written-By – Irving Berlin
|B4||Anyone Who Had A Heart
Written-By – B. Bacharach-H. David*
- Produced For – Migration Records, Inc.
- Recorded At – Soundstage, Toronto
- Recorded At – The Hit Factory
- Recorded At – Columbia Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Wally Heider Recording Studio, Los Angeles
- Recorded At – Elektra Sound Recorders
- Remixed At – Producers Workshop
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – A&M Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – A&M Records, Inc.
- Published By – Under-Cut Pub. Co., Inc.
- Published By – Public Domain
- Published By – Trebor Music, Inc.
- Published By – Maclen Music, Inc.
- Published By – Tro-Essex Music International, Inc.
- Published By – House In The Distance Music
- Published By – Joni Mitchell Music
- Published By – All By Myself Publishing Co. Ltd.
- Published By – Mother Fortune, Inc.
- Published By – Irving Berlin Music
- Published By – Blue Seas Music, Inc.
- Published By – Jac Music Co., Inc.
- Published By – U.S. Songs, Inc.
- Accordion – Nils Lofgren
- Acoustic Guitar – Tony Kosinec
- Arranged By – Michael Kamen
- Arranged By, Producer – Bob Ezrin
- Art Direction – Roland Young (3)
- Backing Vocals – Bob Ezrin, Brooks Hunnicut*, Dennis Tufano
- Bass – Bob Babbitt
- Coordinator [Production Coordination] – Ann Martin, Ilona Pring, Inez Friedenberg, Tony Lawless
- Design – Chuck Beeson
- Drums – Allan Schwartzberg, Charles Collins
- Dulcimer [Cymbalom] – Rudy Toth
- Harmonica – Donny Brook
- Keyboards – Bob Ezrin, Lee Michaels, Michael Kamen
- Lead Guitar – Dick Wagner
- Lead Vocals – Tim Curry
- Management – Clodagh Wallace, Jim Beach (2)
- Mandolin – Robin Miller*
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Percussion – Bob Ezrin, Jim Maelen*
- Photography By – Elizabeth Lennard
- Recorded By – Brian Christian, David Gertz, David Prentice, Jim Frank, Rick Hart, Ringo Hrycyna
- Recorded By [Special Recording] – John Frye, John McClure
- Rhythm Guitar – Dick Wagner, John Tropea, Robin Miller*
- Saxophone, Soloist – Ernie Watts
- Trumpet – Max Kaminsky
- Violin – Joe Venuti
A2 arrangement published by Trebor Music, Inc.-song is public domain
A3 published by Maclen Music, Inc.
A4 published by Tro-Essex Music International, Inc.
A5 published by House In the Distance Music
B1 published by Joni Mitchell Music
B2 published by All By Myself Publishing Co. Ltd./Mother Fortune, Inc.
B3 published by Irving Berlin Music
B4 published by Blue Seas Music, Inc./Jac Music Co, Inc./US Songs, Inc.
Other Versions (5 of 15) View All
|AMLH 64717||Tim Curry||Read My Lips (LP, Album)||A&M Records||AMLH 64717||Europe||1978||Sell This Version|
|OB-106||Tim Curry||Read My Lips (CDr, Album, RM, Unofficial)||Not On Label||OB-106||2001||Sell This Version|
|RMW 291||Tim Curry||Read My Lips (CD, Album, RM, Unofficial)||Remasters Workshop||RMW 291||US||2005||Sell This Version|
|AMLH 64717||Tim Curry||Read My Lips (LP, Album)||A&M Records||AMLH 64717||UK||1978||Sell This Version|
|SP-4717||Tim Curry||Read My Lips (LP, Album)||A&M Records||SP-4717||US||1978||Sell This Version|