Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||–Tina Turner||Let's Stay Together
Written-By – Al Green, Al Jackson*, Willie Mitchell
|A2||–Tina Turner||What's Love Got To Do With It
Written-By – Graham Lyle, Terry Britten
|A3||–Tina Turner||I Can't Stand The Rain
Written-By – Ann Peebles, Bernard Miller, Donald Bryant*
|B1||–Tina Turner||Show Some Respect
Written-By – Sue Shifrin, Terry Britten
|B2||–Tina Turner||Better Be Good To Me
Written-By – Holly Knight, Mike Chapman, Nicky Chinn
|B3||–Tina Turner Duet With Bryan Adams||It's Only Love
Written-By – Bryan Adams, Jim Vallance
- Distributed By – Festival Records (NZ) Ltd.
- Distributed By – Festival Records Pty. Ltd.
- Manufactured By – Festival Records Pty. Ltd.
- Manufactured By – Festival Records (NZ) Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Tina's Operations Opps Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Tina's Operations Opps Inc.
- Made By – Festival Records Pty. Ltd.
- Published By – Palace (5)
- Published By – Festival (17)
- Published By – Rondor
- Published By – Jonathan (2)
- Lacquer Cut At – Festival Studios
- Engineer – Greg Walsh (tracks: A1), John Hudson (tracks: A2, A3, B1, B3), Walter Samuel (tracks: A1)
- Lacquer Cut By – W*
- Management – Roger Davies Management, Inc.*
- Photography By – Paul Cox (5)
- Producer – Greg Walsh (tracks: A1), Martyn Ware (tracks: A1), Rupert Hine (tracks: B2), Terry Britten (tracks: A2, A3, B1, B3)
Cassette C 20049
Track A1: Recorded at Abbey Road and CBS Studios, London
Glenn Gregory and Martyn Ware courtesy of Heaven 17 and Virgin Records.
Track A2, A3, B1: Recorded at Mayfair Studios, London.
Track B2: Recorded at Farmyard Studios, England.
Rupert Hine courtesy of Island Records.
Jamie West-Oram and Cy Curnin courtesy of The Fixx and MCA Records.
Track B3: Recorded Live - Duet
Recorded Live at the N.E.C., Birmingham, England.
Remixed at Mayfair Studios, London.
Bryan Adams appears courtesy of A & M records.
℗ 1984 Tina's Operations Opps. Inc., U.S.A.
Manufactured and distributed under licence by Festival records Pty. Ltd. Australia and festival records (N.Z.) Ltd.
Trademark owned by Festival Records Pty. Ltd. Australia.
© 1984 Tina's Operations Opps. Inc., U.S.A.
℗ & © 1984 Tina's Operations Opps Inc., U.S.A.
Made in Australia by Festival Records Pty Ltd
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): SMX-66359
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): SMX-66360
- Matrix / Runout (Side A handwritten runout): SMX-66359 UW2A-3
- Matrix / Runout (Side B handwritten runout): SMX-66360 W2A-
Other Versions (4 of 4) View All
|L 27158||Tina Turner||Private Dance Mixes (12", MiniAlbum, Comp)||Interfusion||L 27158||New Zealand||1985||Sell This Version|
|D 20049||Tina Turner||Private Dance Mixes (CD, Comp)||Interfusion, Festival Records||D 20049||Australia||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|D 20049||Tina Turner||Private Dance Mixes (CD, Comp, RE)||Interfusion||D 20049||Australia & New Zealand||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|S18-5001||Tina Turner||Private Dance Mixes (LP, Comp, Mixed)||Capitol Records||S18-5001||Japan||1985||Sell This Version|