Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Back & Forth (The Radio Version)
Mixed By – Fabian*, MF*, Tony Maserati
|A2||Back & Forth (12" Mix)
Mixed By – MF*, Tony Maserati
|B1||Back & Forth (MF's Dub)
Remix – MF*
|B2||Back & Forth (Falcon Mix)
Remix – Falcon (9)
|C1||Back & Forth (12" Mix) (Edited)|
|C2||Back & Forth (Bassline Dub)|
|D1||Back & Forth (Dub)|
|D2||Back & Forth (Horny Dub)|
- Edited By – Mike Delgado (tracks: C1 to D2)
- Engineer [Mix] – Steve Barkan* (tracks: C1 to D2), Tony Maserati (tracks: A1 to B2)
- Engineer [Second] – Gus Garces (tracks: C1 to D2), Phil Pagano (tracks: C1 to D2)
- Keyboards [Additional], Saxophone [Live] – Larry Rauson* (tracks: C1 to D2)
- Percussion [Live] – Phil "Axel" Pagano*, Stavin' Tony*
- Producer – Fabian*, MF*
- Sampler [Samples] – Todd Terry (tracks: C1 to D2)
© 1993 BMG Eurodisc Ltd.
C1 to D2: Remixed for Masters At Work Productions Inc.
Mix engineer for 23 West Productions, Inc.
Samples for Kraze Productions.
Mixed at Bass Hit Recording, NYC.
Printed in England
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 43211 81851 3
- Label Code: LC 3484
- Other (Distribution Code France): F: BM 120
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A): 74321181851 A-01-1-1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B): 74321181851 B-01-1-1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side C): 74321181851 C-01-1-1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side D): 74321181851 D-01-1-1
- Rights Society: MCPS