Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||When The Night Turns Cold
Bongos – Existensminimum*
|2||Love And Misery, A Duet With Ane Brun
Vocals – Ane Brun
|4||For Elisabeth Wherever You Are, Featuring Teitur
Piano, Backing Vocals – Teitur
|5||The Features Of A Human Face||3:59|
|6||Somewhere In The City
Written-By – Teitur Lassen
|7||What A Day||3:58|
|8||Oh My Love (Here She Comes Again)||3:23|
|11||Forever Is Just A Word In A Lovesong||4:02|
- Copyright (c) – FireEgg Recordings
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – FireEgg Recordings
- Licensed From – Poptones Recordings
- Published By – White Deer Music
- Published By – Arlo And Betty Music
- Published By – Music Of Windswept
- Recorded At – Högalid Studio
- Recorded At – Under The Bed (2)
- Recorded At – White House (6)
- Recorded At – At The Porch
- Mixed At – Högalid Studio
- Mastered At – Masters Of Audio
- Instruments [All Played By] – Linus Larsson, Tobias Fröberg
- Management – Christian Ulf-Hansen, Sam Blue
- Management [Legal Representation] – John Cullen (3)
- Mastered By – Henrik Jonsson (2)
- Mixed By – Linus Larsson
- Photography By, Design – Petter Ringbom
- Recorded By, Producer, Arranged By – Linus Larsson, Tobias Fröberg
- Written-By [Made By] – Linus Larsson, Tobias Froberg*
Mixed at Studio Högalid.
Mastered at Masters of Audio, Stockholm.
All songs published by White Deer Music, except Somewhere In The City published by Arlo and Betty Music/Music of Windswept (ASCAP)/White Deer Music.
Management: Plan C Management.
Existensminmum appears with kind permission of Novoton Records.
Ane Brun appears with kind permission of DetErMine Records.
Teitur appears with kind permission of Universal Records.
©FireEgg Recordings issued under exclusive license by Poptones Recordings.
P&C 2006 FireEgg Recordings.
Packaging: Digipak with 12 page booklet.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5055042861152
- Matrix / Runout: BP-30979 MC5115CD|| CD || 14446 ||
- Mould SID Code: ifpi RP116
- Rights Society: BIEM/NCB