|A3||Gone To Stay||3:26|
|B1||I Don't Want To Live Without You||2:52|
|B4||Patience Is A Virtue||4:51|
|B5||They Don't Know Anymore||4:13|
|B6||If I Could Paint||3:22|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – PolyGram Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – PolyGram Records, Inc.
- Manufactured By – PolyGram Records, Inc.
- Marketed By – PolyGram Records, Inc.
- Published By – Little Gino Music Co.
- Produced At – Rock Bite Studios, NYC
- Recorded At – Wizard Recording Studios
- Mixed At – Wizard Recording Studios
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Pressed By – Hauppauge Record Manufacturing Ltd.
- Art Direction – Bill Levy
- Bass, Vocals, Guitar, Synthesizer, Written-By – Jon Macey
- Cover [Preparation] – Hubert Kretzschmar, Peter Corriston
- Drums, Percussion, Vocals – Chuck Sabo
- Engineer – Mike Scott (5)
- Engineer [Assistant] – Phil Magnotti
- Engineer [Pre-Production] – Danny Giorlando
- Guitar [12 String], Guitar [Sonic Steel] – Joe Martino
- Guitar, Vocals, Bass, Synthesizer – Michael Roy
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Percussion – Ronnie Ball
- Photography By [Back Cover] – Brian Hamill
- Producer – Ed Sprigg
- Vocals, Guitar, Keyboards, Synthesizer, Written-By – Tom Dickie
Pre-production at Rock Bite Studios with Danny Giorlando. Recorded and Mixed at Wizard Sound, Inc. (Studios). Cover Preparation: Peter Corriston, Herbert Kretzschmar.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout - Etched): SRM-1-4055-AS-HRM A-2
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout - Etched): SRM-1-4055-BS-HRM A-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side A/B Runout - Stamped): ↔
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout - Stamped): MASTERDISK
- Pressing Plant ID (On Labels): 53