Tracklist Hide Credits
Saxophone – Charlie DeChant*
|A3||A Rocket And A Roman Candle||4:10|
Lyrics By – Bill TeeleyMusic By – Tom TeeleySaxophone – Charlie DeChant*
|A5||She Got Away||3:35|
|B1||Tales Of Glamour And Distress
Percussion – Russell Velázquez
|B2||Long Way To Heaven||4:24|
|B4||Woman In Love||3:50|
Synthesizer [Memory Moog Solo] – Jan Hammer
- Copyright (c) – A&M Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – A&M Records, Inc.
- Published By – Irving Music, Inc.
- Published By – Teepee Tea Music
- Published By – Bill Teeley Music
- Recorded By – Le Mobile
- Recorded At – Irving Plaza, New York
- Recorded At – Bullet Creative
- Recorded At – Record Plant, N.Y.C.
- Recorded At – Bearsville Studios
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Pressed By – Monarch Record Mfg. Co.
- Art Direction, Design – Quantum (12)
- Engineer – Ray Niznik (tracks: B2)
- Engineer [Assistant] – Clifford Bonnell*, Danny Mundhenk, Jim Ball
- Management – Abe Hoch, Barry Taylor (5)
- Mastered By – George Marino
- Mixed By – Dave Thoener*
- Photography By – Caroline Greyshock
- Producer, Engineer, Programmed By [Oberheim System] – Neil Kernon
- Producer, Written-By, Arranged By, Performer – Tom Teeley
Recorded with LeMobile at Irving Plaza, N.Y.C.
Some covers are gold stamped as promotional.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 7502-14991-1
- Barcode (Scanned): 075021499119
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout - Etched): SP-064991-A-RE1-E̷S̷2̷ M1 TAKi-183 MR△26366
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout - Etched): SP-064991-B-RE1-E̷S̷2̷ M1 MR△26366X
- Matrix / Runout (Side A/B Runout - Stamped): STERLING
- Other (Pressing Plant ID On Label): C