|A1||Tom Traubert's Blues (Four Sheets To The Wind In Copenhagen)||6:40|
|A2||Step Right Up||5:39|
|A3||Jitterbug Boy (Sharing A Curbstone WIth Chuck E. Weiss, Robert Marchese, Paul Body And The Mug And Artie)||3:41|
|A4||I Wish I Was In New Orleans (In The Ninth Ward)||4:50|
|A5||The Piano Has Been Drinking (Not Me) (A Evening With Pete King)||3:37|
|B1||Invitation To The Blues||5:20|
|B2||Pasties And A G-String (At The Two O'Clock Club)||2:32|
|B3||Bad Liver And A Broken Heart (In Lowell)||4:46|
|B4||The One That Got Away||4:00|
|B5||Small Change (Got Rained On WIth His Own .38)||5:03|
|B6||I Can't Wait To Get Off Work (And See My Baby On Montgomery Avenue)||3:20|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Elektra
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Asylum Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Nonesuch
- Copyright (c) – Elektra
- Copyright (c) – Asylum Records
- Copyright (c) – Nonesuch
- Recorded At – Wally Heider Recording Studio, Los Angeles
- Mastered At – Elektra Sound Recorders
- Pressed By – Record Technology Incorporated – 19903
- Published By – Fifth Floor Music, Inc.
- Arranged By [String Section], Conductor – Jerry Yester
- Bass – Jim Hughart
- Cello – Ed Lustgarten*, Jesse Ehrlich, Kathleen Lustgarten, Ray Kelly*
- Concertmaster – Harry Bluestone
- Design – Cal Schenkel
- Drums – Shelly Manne
- Engineer – Bones Howe
- Engineer [2nd Engineers] – Bill Broms, Geoff Howe
- Mastered By – Terry Dunavan
- Mastered By [Vinyl] – CB*
- Other [Orchestra Manager] – Ed Lustgarten
- Photography By [Back Cover Photography] – Bruce Weber
- Photography By [Cover Photography] – Joel Brodsky
- Producer, Engineer [Sound] – Bones Howe
- Tenor Saxophone – Lew Tabackin
- Viola – Allan Harshman, David Schwartz, Sam Boghossian*
- Violin – Alfred Lustgarten, George Kast, Israel Baker, Marvin Limonick, Murray Adler, Nathan Kaproff, Nathan Ross, Sheldon Sanov
- Vocals, Piano – Tom Waits
- Written-By – Tom Waits
Rhino Vinyl sticker reads:
"LPs cut from the original analog masters
Packages replicated to the finest detail
Manufactured with more care than ever
Music the way it was meant to be heard: One side at a time."
Recorded complete and direct to 2-Track Stereo Tape at Wally Heider Recording, Hollywood, California on July 15, 19, 20, 21, 29, 1976.
Disc mastering: Elektra Sound Recorders, Los Angeles.
Shelly Manne appears courtesy of Flying Dutchman Productions Ltd.
Special thanks to Shelly Manne for his drumistickly pasturized conktribution and the 8x10 glossy and neck tie.
Thanks to Frank Vicari, Fitz Jenkins, Chip White, John Forsha (The Nocturnal Emmissions, N.Y.C.).
Thanks to John Desko.
Herb Cohen - All night at Winchells Donut Shop, June 21, 1976.
A Mr Bones Production.
℗ & © 1976 Elektra/Asylum/Nonesuch Records, a Warner Music Group Company.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Sticker): 0 81227 98069 6
- Matrix / Runout: R1-1078-A-X CB 19903.1(3)
- Matrix / Runout: R1-1078-B-X CB 19903.2(3)
- Rights Society: ASCAP
Other Versions (5 of 64) View All
|7E-1078||Tom Waits||Small Change (LP, Album)||Asylum Records||7E-1078||US||1976||Sell This Version|
|7E-1078||Tom Waits||Small Change (LP, Album)||Asylum Records||7E-1078||Canada||1976||Sell This Version|
|7ES-1078||Tom Waits||Small Change (LP, Album, RE)||Asylum Records||7ES-1078||Canada||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|P-10247Y||Tom Waits||Small Change (LP, Album, Promo)||Asylum Records||P-10247Y||Japan||1976||Sell This Version|
|7ES-1078||Tom Waits||Small Change (LP, Album)||Asylum Records||7ES-1078||Canada||1976||Sell This Version|