|1||You Know, You Know||4:36|
|2||San Francisco River||5:36|
|3||Shakin' All Night||4:29|
|4||Whiskey Headed Woman||4:27|
|5||Walkin My Shadow||3:19|
|6||Born Under A Bad Sign/Ain't No Sunshine||9:02|
|8||Ain't Nobody's Fool||8:55|
- Recorded At – Ebbets Field
- Art Direction – Pia Valeriana
- Bass – Stanley Sheldon
- Compilation Producer – Mike Drumm, Bob Ferbrache*
- Drums – Bobby Berge, Russell Bizet
- Executive-Producer – John Bolin*
- Guitar – Tommy Bolin
- Other [Legal Representative] – Simons & Stein San Francisco
- Percussion – Archie Shelby
- Photography By – Bob Ferbrache*
- Producer [Original Live Recording] – Tommy Bolin
- Remastered By [Digitally Re-mastered] – Bob Ferbrache*
- Vocals – Jeff Cook
This set is culled from two nights of live performances at Ebbets Feild in Denver that Tommy put together during the time he was in James Gang. The band was basically the then defunct ENERGY minus Tom Stephenson, with a "beeped" up percussion section. The versions of "You Know, You Know" and "San Francisco River" are from the other night than the versions contained on the "Archives Volume 1". The format of these shows allowed Tommy to dominate with some of his most ferocious guitar work. One night was broadcast live on KFML, and one night on KHPI.
© 1999 Zebra Records, (p) 1996 Tommy Bolin Archives, Inc. All rights Reserved.
Under exclusive license to and manufactured by Zebra Records, a division of Zebra Marketing Corporation.</font>
Includes "Zebra Stuff" merchandice insert.