Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Girls With Guns|
|A2||Come In And Explain|
Music By – Kenny LogginsWords By – Eddie Wohlford
|A5||Kiss Me Hello|
|B2||Little Girl World|
|B3||Outside In The Rain
Arranged By [Strings] – Kevin TownendBacking Vocals [Background Vocals] – Eddie Wohlford, Jimbo Jones (4), Tommy ShawVocals [Duet], Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – Carol Kenyon
|B4||Free To Love You
Words By, Music By – Eddie Wohlford
|B5||The Race Is On
Saxophone [Section] – Molly Duncun*Saxophone [Solo] – Richie CannataWords By, Music By – Eddie Wohlford
- Published By – Tranquility Base Songs
- Published By – Tee Base Songs
- Published By – Milk Money Music
- Recorded At – Chicago Recording Company
- Mixed At – The Town House
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Copyright (c) – A&M Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – A&M Records, Inc.
- Licensed From – A&M Records, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Alfa Records, Inc
- Art Direction – Richard Frankel
- Art Direction, Design – Norman Moore
- Bass Guitar – Brian Stanley (2)
- Design – Tracy Veal
- Drums, Percussion – Steve Holley (2)
- Engineer [Second, Chicago] – Tom Hanson
- Engineer [Second, London And Invaluable Assistance] – Ben Kape
- Management [Business] – Bernard Gudvi
- Management [Personal Assistant] – Paul Dalen
- Management [Personal] – Jerry Kramer, Ron Stone
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Photography By [Cover Photo], Photography By [Inner Sleeve Photo] – Larry Williams (9)
- Photography By [Inner Sleeve Photo] – Paul Cox (5)
- Piano, Electric Piano, Synthesizer – Peter Wood (2)
- Producer, Recorded By, Mixed By – Mike Stone
- Words By, Music By, Electric Guitar [Six And Twelve-String], Mandolin, Acoustic Guitar, Lead Vocals – Tommy Shaw
except "Heads Up"
© 1984 Tranquility Base Songs (ASCAP)/Tee Base Songs (BMI)/Milk Money Music (ASCAP)
"Free To Love You" and "The Race Is On"
© 1984 Tranquility Base Songs (ASCAP)/Tee Base Songs (BMI)
Produced for Mike Stone Ent., Ltd.
Recorded in Chicago, Illinois, at Chicago Recording Company
Mixed at The Town House
Personal management for Mental Management
Mastered at Masterdisk, New York City
© 1984 A&M Records, Inc.
℗ 1984 A&M Records, Inc.
Licensed by A&M Records, Inc.
Manufactured by Alfa Records, Inc.
Printed in Japan. Made in Japan.
Comes with OBI, inner sheet (liner-notes in japanese, lyrics in english and japanese translation) and stickers.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side-A): AMP-28107-A T0 4-X 1-A-3 3 〄
- Matrix / Runout (Side-B): AMP-28107-B T0 1-A-3 3 〄
- Matrix / Runout (on Label A): (AMP-28107-A)
- Matrix / Runout (on Label B): (AMP-28107-B)
- Rights Society: JASRAC
Other Versions (5 of 13) View All
|SP-5020||Tommy Shaw||Girls With Guns (LP, Album)||A&M Records||SP-5020||US||1984||Sell This Version|
|SP-5020||Tommy Shaw||Girls With Guns (LP, Album)||A&M Records||SP-5020||Canada||1984||Sell This Version|
|AMLX 65020||Tommy Shaw||Girls With Guns (LP, Album)||A&M Records||AMLX 65020||Netherlands||1984||Sell This Version|
|CD 5020 DIDX 138||Tommy Shaw||Girls With Guns (CD)||A&M Records||CD 5020 DIDX 138||US||1984||Sell This Version|
|AMP-28107||Tommy Shaw||Girls With Guns (LP, Album, Promo)||A&M Records||AMP-28107||Japan||1984||Sell This Version|