|A1||Cowboys Have Feelings||3:19|
|A2||I Can't Be No Sugardaddy||2:33|
|A3||She's A Devil Woman||3:05|
|A5||Play A Cheatin' Melody||3:11|
|A6||I'm Gonna Love You Until I Die||4:27|
|B1||Let Me Be Your Fool||3:10|
|B2||Long Distance Runner||3:09|
|B5||Thank God Mommas Been Here||4:55|
- Manufactured By – Playgirl Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Playgirl Records
- Copyright (c) – Starclimber Music
- Recorded At – East Avalon Recorders
- Recorded At – Widget Studios, Muscle Shoals, Ala.
- Recorded At – Broadway Sound Studios
- Recorded At – Warehouse Studios (2)
- Recorded At – Jamm Studios (2)
- Recorded At – LSI Studios
- Recorded At – Shooks Shack
- Recorded At – Gold Mine Studio
- Acoustic Guitar – Ken Bell, Tony Copeland
- Backing Vocals – Barbara Wyrick, Cindy Richardson, Jerry Wallace (3), Maria Tomblison, Mieka Appel, Suzie Storm
- Bass Guitar – Billy Day (3), Bruce Balk, Lonnie Ledford
- Design [Album Design] – Garon Hart
- Drum Machine [Syndrum] – Jim Woodard
- Drums – Roger Clark
- Engineer – Bruce Balk, Chet Bennett, Skip (26), Steve Herbert, Steve Moore (4)
- Keyboards – Jerry Wallace (3), Karky Karkalitas
- Lead Guitar – Ken Bell
- Lead Vocals – Tony Copeland
- Management [Road Management] – Carson Bryan
- Pedal Steel Guitar – Jeff Allen (14)
- Percussion – Jim Woodard, Steve Brantly, Steve Herbert
- Photography By [Cover Photography] – Mary Ragland
- Producer – Muscle Shoals Rhythm Section, Steve Moore (4), Tony Copeland
- Saxophone – Bruce Balk
- Slide Guitar – Judd Holley
- Strings – Jerry Wallace (3), Karky Karkalitas
- Written-By – Jay Willis* (tracks: B2), Tony Copeland (tracks: A1 through B1, B3 through B6)
©1981 Starclimber Music
Manufactured by Playgirl Records for The Copeland Family Co.
East Avalon, Widget and Broadway Studios in Muscle Shoals, Alabama.
Warehouse Studios in Jacksonville, Florida.
Jamm Studios in Atlanta, Georgia.
L.S.I., Shocks Shack, and The Gold Mine in Nashville, Tennessee.