Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – PolyGram Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – PolyGram Records, Inc.
- Made By – PMDC, Germany
- Mixed At – The Hit Factory
- Mixed At – Aire L.A. Studios
- Mixed At – Caribbean Sound Basin
- Mixed At – Unique Recording
- Mixed At – Skip Saylor Recording
- Recorded At – Paradise Studios (5)
- Recorded At – Westlake Audio
- Recorded At – Studio 56
- Recorded At – J-Jam Studio
- Recorded At – Paramount Studios
- Recorded At – Aire L.A. Studios
- Recorded At – Caribbean Sound Basin
- Mastered At – Hit Factory Mastering
- Published By – Tony Toni Toné Music
- Published By – PRI Music, Inc.
- Published By – L.A. Jay Music
- Published By – Big Will Music
- Published By – Rev Music (2)
- Published By – Zina Ann Publishing
- Published By – Dango Music
- Published By – Rap And More Music
- Published By – EMI Blackwood Music Inc.
- Published By – Nocturnal Eclipse Music
- Published By – HyRyck Publishing
- Artwork [Art], Design – The B Company*
- Bass, Bass [Synth Bass], Keyboards, Drum Programming [Drum Programs] – Raphael*
- Coordinator [Production Coordination] – Mark Sullivan (7)
- Drums [Live Drums], Keyboards, Drum Programming [Drum Programs], Horns [Synth Horns] – Timothy Christian Riley
- Executive-Producer – Ed Eckstine
- Guitar, Bass, Drum Programming [Drum Programs] – D'wayne Wiggins*
- Guitar, Double Bass [Upright Bass] – John T. "Jubu" Smith*
- Keyboards – Carl "The Rev" Wheeler*
- Management – Left Bank Management
- Mastered By – Herbie "The Pump" Powers*
- Mixed By – Bob Power (tracks: 10), Gerry E. Brown (tracks: 1, 2, 4 to 9, 12 to 15), Ken Kessie (tracks: 3, 11)
- Other [Costume Design] – Kelle Kutsugeras
- Photography By – Enrique Badulescu
- Producer – Tony Toni Toné*
- Programmed By [Programmer] – Danny-O, Kirt Shearer, Pizo The Beat Fixer*, Terry T
- Recorded By – Aaron Rudden, Andy Grassi, Anthony Jefferies*, Bill Malina, Brian Carrigan*, Craig Long, Dave Jahnsen, Gerry E. Brown, Joe Capers, John Affoon*, Ken Van Druten, Kirt Shearer, Mike Scapelli, Neal Perry*, Sean Pollard
- Violin, Soloist [Solo Violin] – Charles Veal, Jr.*
Recorded at Paradise Recording Studio, Sacramento, CA; West Lake Audio, Hollywood, CA; Studio 56, Hollywood, CA; J. Jam Studio, Oakland, CA; Paramount Studio, Hollywood, CA; Air L.A. Studios and Caribbean Sound Basin.
Mastered at the Hit Factory Mastering Studios.
Production coordination for Tribe.
Track 1 contains samples from "The 'P' Is Free" as recorded by KRS-1; "The Wrong Nigga To Fuck Wit" as recorded by Ice Cube; "Knock On Wood" as recorded by Eddie Floyd.
Track 3 contains an interpolation from "My Lady" (S. Stewart).
Track 5 contains samples from "If The Tapes Came" as recorded by A Tribe Called Quest; "LaToya" as recorded by Just Ice.
Track 6 contains production elements from "Please Stay" produced by The Whole 9.
Track 10 contains a sample from "Soul Power '74" as recorded by Maceo & The Macks.
Track 11 contains an interpolation of "We're In This Love Together" (R. Murrah/K. Stegal).
1: Tony Toni Toné Music Publishing/PRI Music, Inc./L.A. Jay Music/Big Will Music (ASCAP).
2, 13 to 15: Tony Toni Toné Music Publishing/PRI Music, Inc. (ASCAP)/Rev Music (ASCAP).
3, 7, 8, 10: Tony Toni Toné Music Publishing/PRI Music, Inc. (ASCAP).
4: Tony Toni Toné Music Publishing/PRI Music, Inc./Zina Ann Publishing (ASCAP).
5, 9: Tony Toni Toné Music Publishing/PRI Music, Inc./Dango Music (ASCAP).
6: Tony Toni Toné Music Publishing/PRI Music, Inc. (ASCAP)/Rap And More Music (BMI).
11: Tony Toni Toné Music Publishing/PRI Music, Inc. (ASCAP)/EMI-Blackwood Music, Inc./Nocturnal Eclipse Music (BMI)/HyRyck Publishing (BMI).
℗ 1993 PolyGram Records, Inc.
© 1993 PolyGram Records, Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 314-514933-2 4
- Rights Society: B.I.E.M STEMRA
- Label Code: LC 0309
- Distribution Code: POL 900
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1 - 3): 514 933-2 01 >
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped mould text - Variant 1): MADE IN GERMANY BY PMDC O
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped mould text - Variant 2): MADE IN GERMANY BY PMDC S
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped mould text - Variant 3): MADE IN GERMANY BY PMDC M
Other Versions (5 of 22) View All
|314 514 933-2||Tony Toni Toné*||Sons Of Soul (CD, Album)||Mercury, Wing Records||314 514 933-2||US||1993||Sell This Version|
|514 933-2||Tony Toni Toné*||Sons Of Soul (CD, Album)||Mercury, PolyGram||514 933-2||Brazil||1993||Sell This Version|
|B0026530-01||Tony! Toni! Toné!||Sons Of Soul (2xLP, Album, RE)||Motown||B0026530-01||US||2017||Sell This Version|
|514 933-1||Tony! Toni! Toné!||Sons Of Soul (LP, Album)||Polydor||514 933-1||US||1993||Sell This Version|
|514 933-1||Tony! Toni! Toné!||Sons Of Soul (LP, Album)||Polydor||514 933-1||UK||1993||Sell This Version|