Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Zomba Recording Corporation
- Copyright (c) – Zomba Recording Corporation
- Manufactured By – Zomba Recording Corporation
- Distributed By – Zomba Recording Corporation
- Recorded At – One Little Indian Studios
- Mixed At – One Little Indian Studios
- Recorded At – Live Oak Studios
- Mixed At – Live Oak Studios
- Mastered At – DMS (2)
- Pressed By – Disc Manufacturing, Inc., Huntsville – 26786
Mastered at DMS, NYC
An original sound recording made by Zomba Recording Corporation
D'Wayne Wiggins appears courtesy of Mercury Records
Dedicated to the memory of Leonard Butler, Jr.
Tracks; 1, 3, 8, 10, 11 produced for Dangerous Music.
Track 7 "Hoochie" produced for BoomCity Records.
℗ & © 1992 Zomba Recording Corporation. Manufactured in the United States and distributed in the United States by Zomba Recording Corporation. Printed in the United States.
There is a typo in the credits for track 7, "G. Clinton" is printed as "D. Clinton".
Inlay with questionnaire.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 1241-41467-2
- Barcode (Scanned): 012414146724
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): DISC MFG, INC. (H) W. O. 26786-4 241414672
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): DISC MFG, INC. [H5] 26786-12 01241414672
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): DISC MFG, INC. (H) W.O. 26786-1 01241414672
Other Versions (5 of 15) View All
|01241-41467-1||Too Short||Shorty The Pimp (LP, Album)||Jive||01241-41467-1||US||1992||Sell This Version|
|D 124596, 01241-41467-2||Too $hort*||Shorty The Pimp (CD, Album, Club)||BMG, Jive, Dangerous Music||D 124596, 01241-41467-2||US||1992||Sell This Version|
|01241-41467-2||Too $hort*||Shorty The Pimp (CD, Album, Lon)||Jive, Dangerous Music||01241-41467-2||US||1992||Sell This Version|
|01241-41467-4||Too Short||Shorty The Pimp (Cass, Album)||Jive, Dangerous Music||01241-41467-4||US||1992||Sell This Version|
|01241-41467-4||Too $hort*||Shorty The Pimp (Cass, Album)||Jive, Dangerous Music||01241-41467-4||Canada||1992||Sell This Version|