Total Touch & Trijntje Oosterhuis – The Best Of Total Touch & Trijntje Oosterhuis
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||–Total Touch||Somebody Else's Lover||3:59|
|2||–Total Touch||Touch Me There
Arranged By [Bass-Line] – Sanne Sybrandi
|3||–Total Touch||I'll Say Goodbye||4:04|
|4||–Total Touch||Doo Be La Dee (Mark!'s Radiomix)
Remix – Mark Picchiotti
|5||–Total Touch||Ego (Rockversion)
Soloist, Guitar – Arnold van Dongen
|6||–Total Touch||For This Moment Only||5:13|
|7||–Total Touch||Standin' Strong, Together!||3:44|
|8||–Total Touch||Love Me In Slow Motion||4:04|
|9||–Total Touch||So Curious
Featuring – Candy Dulfer
|10||–Total Touch||One Moment Your Mind||4:22|
|11||–Trijntje Oosterhuis||These 3 Words (Live, Stevie Wonder FlashBack)||5:32|
|12||–Total Touch||Forgive - Won't Forget||4:04|
|13||–Total Touch||Friend Forever||4:31|
|14||–Trijntje Oosterhuis||Don't You Worry About A Thing (Live, Stevie Wonder FlashBack)||3:53|
|16||–Trijntje Oosterhuis Duet Met Marco Borsato||Wereld Zonder Jou||3:59|
|17||–Trijntje Oosterhuis||De Zee (Arena Hymne)||4:35|
|18||–Trijntje Oosterhuis||Vlieg Met Me Mee (Abeltje)||3:58|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – BMG Nederland BV
- Copyright (c) – BMG Nederland BV
- Distributed By – BMG
- Pressed By – Sonopress – 50669451
- Mastered At – Q Point
- Remastered At – Q Point
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Recorded At – Studio Arnold Mühren
- Mixed At – Studio Arnold Mühren
- Recorded At – D.E.M.P. Studio's
- Recorded At – The Cavern Studios
- Mixed At – The Cavern Studios
- Recorded At – Studio Malutha
- Mixed At – Wisseloord Studios
- Published By – Total Touch Music
- Published By – Come Again Music
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Double Easthouse Music
- Published By – HV Music
- Arranged By – Brook, Trans And Enes T.* (tracks: 2), John Ewbank (tracks: 16), Tjeerd P. Oosterhuis
- Artwork – Masja van Deursen
- Executive-Producer – Tjeerd P. Oosterhuis, Trijntje Oosterhuis
- Liner Notes – Tjeerd*, Trijntje*
- Liner Notes [Release History] – Wilbert Mutsaers
- Lyrics By – Henny Vrienten (tracks: 18), John Tilly (tracks: 15), Tamara Bos (tracks: 18), Tjeerd P. Oosterhuis (tracks: 1 to 3, 4, 12, 15), Trijntje Oosterhuis (tracks: 2 to 7, 9, 10, 13)
- Mastered By – Tom Coyne (tracks: 3, 8, 12, 15)
- Mastered By, Remastered By – Sander van der Heide (tracks: 1, 2, 4 to 7, 9 to 11, 13, 14, 16 to 18)
- Music By – Tjeerd P. Oosterhuis (tracks: 1 to 10, 12, 13, 15, 18)
- Music By [Co-written By] – Sola van Motman (tracks: 4)
- Music By [Melody] – Trijntje Oosterhuis (tracks: 5)
- Music By, Lyrics By – Stevie Wonder (tracks: 11, 14)
- Photography By [Back-Cover, Booklet] – Rico D'Rozario
- Photography By [Booklet] – Avi Goodall, Paul Bergen (2), Ralf Straetman
- Photography By [Cover, Booklet] – Carin Verbruggen
- Producer – Brook, Trans And Enes T.* (tracks: 2, 13), John Ewbank (tracks: 16, 17), Tjeerd P. Oosterhuis
- Producer [Additional Mix-production], Edited By – Sander Baas (tracks: 8)
- Recorded By – Nathan Eames (tracks: 2, 13)
- Recorded By [Additional] – Jean Marc Kessely* (tracks: 1), Tjeerd P. Oosterhuis (tracks: 1)
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Frans Hendriks (tracks: 18), John Tilly, Patrick Mühren (tracks: 16, 17)
All tracks produced and arranged for DEMP.
All Total Touch songs published by Total Touch Music
Tracks 16 & 17 published by Come Again Music
Tracks 11 & 14 published by EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
Track 18 published by Double Easthouse Music / HV Music
All tracks mastered and/or re-mastered at Q Point, Hilversum, except tracks 3, 8, 12, & 15 mastered at Sterling Sound, New York
Artwork for MvDontwerp.
1 - Recorded and mixed at Studio Arnold Mühren. Additional recording at Studio Easthouse, Amsterdam.
2 - Produced and arranged for Double Easthouse productions and BT&T Productions. Recorded at Studio Cavern (listed as Carvern in the booklet), mixed in Studio Cavern.
3 - Recorded, mixed at Studio Arnold Mühren, additional recordings at Maluta Studio's.
4 - Remixed for Mark! Productions Inc./ Diesel Productions. Listed as "Doo Be La Dee (Mark!'s Radiomix)" on the back cover and "Doo Be La Dee (Radiomix)" in the booklet.
6 to 10, 12, 16 to 18 - Recorded and mixed at Studio Arnold Mühren.
11, 14 - Recorded on September 21st 1999, Bacchus, Leiden and on September 28th 1999 Paradiso, Amsterdam, mixed at Wisseloord Studio's.
13 - Produced for Double (listed as Doudle in the booklet) Easthouse productions and BT&T Productions. Mixed at Studio Cavern, recorded at Studio Cavern (listed as Carvern in the booklet).
The 12 page booklet includes a track by track release history.
Catalogue number listed on the spines as 82876 50234 2 and on the disc and booklet as 82876502342
The track times are not listed on the release.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned EAN): 0828765023429
- Barcode (Text): 8 28765 02342 9
- Label Code (Rearinlay): LC 00116
- Label Code (CD): LC 000116
- Rights Society: BIEM/GEMA
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1, 2): [Sonopress logo] 50669451/82876502342-1 01
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1, 2): IFPI LB 46
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI RV16
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI RV20
Other Versions (2 of 2) View All
|82876502342||Total Touch||Best Of Total Touch & Trijntje Oosterhuis (CD, Comp)||RCA, BMG The Netherlands||82876502342||Europe||2003||Sell This Version|
|82876 500669, 82876500669||Total Touch & Trijntje Oosterhuis||Total Touch & Trijntje Oosterhuis - Best Of Total Touch & Trijntje Oosterhuis (DVD-V, Comp)||BMG The Netherlands, BMG The Netherlands||82876 500669, 82876500669||Netherlands||2003||Sell This Version|