Tracklist Hide Credits
- Artwork [Album Package Concept] – Jeff Porcaro
- Bass – David Hungate
- Drums, Percussion – Jeff Porcaro
- Engineer – Al Schmitt, Greg Ladanyi, Tom Knox
- Engineer [Additional Recording At "hogg Manor"] – Bruce Heigh, David Paich, Dick Gall (2), Steve Porcaro
- Guitar – Steve Lukather
- Illustration – Joe Spencer (2)
- Keyboards – David Paich, Steve Porcaro
- Mixed By – Greg Ladanyi
- Photography By – Glen Christensen, Jim Hagopian, Sam Emerson
- Producer – Toto
- Recorded By [Record One] – Jamie Ledner, Lon LeMaster, Niko Bolas
- Recorded By [Sunset Sound] – David Leonard, Peggy McCreary, Terry Christian
- Vocals – Bobby Kimball, David Paich, Steve Lukather, Steve Porcaro
- Written-By – Bobby Kimball (tracks: 4, 9), David Paich (tracks: 1, 2, 6 to 10), Jeff Porcaro (tracks: 6, 8, 10), Steve Lukather (tracks: 3, 4, 6), Steve Porcaro (tracks: 5)
Produced by TOTO
Mixed by Greg Ladanyi
Recorded by David Leonard, Peggy McCreary & Terry Christian at Sunset Sound, Los Angeles, California and Jamie Ledner, Niko Bolas & Lon LeMaster at Record One, Los Angeles, California.
Strings recorded at Abbey Road Studio, London, England
Additional recording at "Hogg Manor"- engineering by David Paich, Steve Porcaro, Dichk Gall & Bruce Heigh
Steve Lukather uses Overland EMG Pickups and wishes to thank Schecter Guitars, Takamine Acoustic Guitars, STI Strings, Ibanez Special Effects & ...
David Hungrate uses Fender Bass
David Paich and Steve Porcaro use Yamaha CS-80, GS-1 Digital Synthesizer/Roland Jupiter 8, Polyphonic Synthesizer, MC-4 and MC-8 Microcomposor/Polyfusion Modular Synthesizer Equipment (Damius, Ramses, Ophelia, Rootus)...
and God bless Peter Dunik's Algorithm
Jeff Porcaro's equipment speaks for itself
Can Do TOTO Crew : Dick Gall, Brice Heigh, Willie MacInnes, Paul Jamieson
A full half page thank you section appears.
Direction: Fitzgerald Hartley Co
Album Package Concept : Jeff Porcaro
Photography Sam Emerson, Glen Christensen, Jim Hagopian
Correspondence: TOTO, P.O. Box 480519, Los Angeles, California 90048
Timothy B. Schmit appears courtesy of Asylum Records
©1982 CBS Inc.
Info from booklet (rear):
CBS logo appears.
Cat# variation CDCBS 85529 appears.
© 1982 CBS Inc.
℗ 1982 CBS Inc.
Manufactured by CBS/Sony Inc. in Japan. / CBS and 'CBS logo' are registered trademarks of CBS Inc. / Copyright warning appears.
Info from inlay:
On inner side of inlay (under tray): CDCBS 85529 (DIDP 12)
Cat# variation CDCBS85529 appears.
Cat# variation CDCBS 85529 appears (DIDP 12)
Manufactured by CBS/Sony Inc in Japan
℗1982 CBS Inc.
Manufactured by CBS/Sony Inc. in Japan.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: 35DP-12 71
- Rights Society: BIEM/STEMRA
- Label Code: LC 0149
- Other (Distribution Code): CB 801
- Other (DID Code): DIDP 12
Other Versions (5 of 143) View All
|FC 37728||Toto||Toto IV (LP, Album, Pit)||Columbia||FC 37728||US||1982||Sell This Version|
|40-85529||Toto||Toto IV (Cass, Album)||CBS||40-85529||Europe||1982||Sell This Version|
|PCT 37728, CT 37728||Toto||Toto IV (Cass, Album, Bei)||Columbia, Columbia||PCT 37728, CT 37728||US||1982||Sell This Version|
|CBS 85529||Toto||Toto IV (LP, Album)||CBS||CBS 85529||Ireland||1982||Sell This Version|
|CK 64423||Toto||Toto IV (CD, Album, Ltd, RE, RM, Gol)||Columbia, Legacy||CK 64423||US||1994||Sell This Version|