- Acoustic Guitar, Vocals, Harmonica, Percussion, Bass Guitar – Roger Prescott
- Art Direction, Artwork – Jennifer Hecker
- Dobro, Harmony Vocals, Drums, Percussion, Bass Guitar – Robert Williams (36)
- Fiddle, Mandolin – Jim Plattes
- Harmony Vocals, Bass Guitar – Tim Henderson (3)
- Mandolin – Eddie Muñoz
- Percussion – Mike Tempo*
- Producer – Bob Shulman, Roger Prescott
- Songwriter – Robert Williams (36), Roger Prescott
The Holy Boys
The Holy Boys formed in Los Angeles as the acoustic side project of Trainwreck Ghost members Roger Prescott and Robert Williams to explore their love for Cajun & Zydeco music, old timey bluegrass & fiddle music, traditional country, and country-blues. They added fiddle player Jim Plattes to get a more authentic sound and soon the other two members of Trainwreck Ghost, Eddie Munoz and Tim Henderson were onboard.
After recording a few songs at Radio Tokyo in Santa Monica they approached The Anti-Club (a legendary punk rock venue in Hollywood) with an idea to start an all-acoustic night called " The Grand Ole Anti ". Soon the night was a hit at the club and The Holy Boys were regular hosts, putting together shows with other local artists, including Peter Case, Victoria Williams, Rosie Flores, Rank and File, Dwight Yoakum, The Radio Ranch Straight Shooters, Tin Star, and The Lonesome Strangers to name a few.
The Holy Boys continued to perform after Trainwreck Ghost relocated to Austin, playing regular shows at the super-cool Lake Austin BBQ & boat dock venue Ski Shores, with accordion and fiddle player Ron Imhoff . They also recorded a second version of their song "Matin" at 6th Street Studios with guest accordion player Ponty Bone.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 881004681379-150216