- Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar [(ovation)] – Christian Leroux*
- Coordinator [Cd Artwork] – Suguru Furuta
- Drums, Percussion – Dominique Bouvier
- Electric Bass – Jean-Claude Guselli
- Engineer – Dominique Do Espirito Santo (tracks: 1 to 14)
- Keyboards – Serge Perathoner
- Recorded By – Jean-Louis Affond (tracks: 15, 16)
Track 15 and 16 are bonus tracks.
Original album recorded 23-29 July 1975 at Studios Davout. Bonus tracks recorded on March 22nd 1975 at Les Trois Maillets (Paris 5th).
Licensed from Piano Bass Music Edition.
℗ 2009 Belle Antique
© 1975 RCA
Some copies have the barcode printed on a sticker attached to the back side of the outer plastic sleeve.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L245
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 4011
- Matrix / Runout: BELLE091571 1A V
- Rights Society: JASRAC
- Barcode: 4524505291276