- Design [Graphic Design] – Carl Glover (4)
- Edited By, Mixed By, Effects [Treatments], Mastered By – Steven Wilson
- Flute [Alto], Soprano Saxophone, Composed By, Producer – Theo Travis
- Guitar, Composed By – Robert Fripp
- Photography By – Mark Nelson (7)
- Photography By [Portrait] – David Singleton
- Recorded By – David Singleton
- Recorded By [Additional Alto Flute Recording] – Leigh Darlow (tracks: 3, 7, 8)
Additional alto flute recording at Earthworks, Barnet on 24 August 2007.
Editing, treatments and mix at No Man's Land on 6 September 2007 and 22 January 2008.
Mastered at No Man's Land on 22 January 2008.
Theo Travis plays Trevor James alto flutes.
Publishing by Theo Travis / Crimson Music and registered with PRS/MCPS.
The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Theo Travis and Robert Fripp.
℗&© 2008 Theo Travis/Robert Fripp under exclusive license to Panegyric Recordings.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 33367 77182 7
- Label Code: 00614
Other Versions (5 of 7) View All
|tf62||Travis & Fripp||Thread (2xLP, Album, Bla)||Tonefloat||tf62||Netherlands||2009||Sell This Version|
|IECP-10151||Travis & Fripp||Thread (CD, Album)||WHD Entertainment, Inc.||IECP-10151||Japan||2008||Sell This Version|
|tf62||Travis & Fripp||Thread (2xLP, Album, Ltd, Blu)||Tonefloat||tf62||Netherlands||2009||Sell This Version|
|tf62||Travis & Fripp||Thread (2xLP, Album, Ltd, Whi)||Tonefloat||tf62||Netherlands||2009||Sell This Version|
|tf62||Travis & Fripp||Thread (2xLP, Album, Ltd, Ora)||Tonefloat||tf62||Netherlands||2009||Sell This Version|