- Design [Repackage Designed By], Mastered By [Additional Mastering By] – Clive Graham
- Featuring – Andrew Bentley, Andrew Jackson (3), Andy McGhie, Anne Boyd, Baudouin Jourdant, Bernard Rands, Cliff Atkinson, Danny Evans (2), Dick Langham Smith, Dominic Muldowney, Ed Nelson, George Nicholson (2), Howard Cheeseman, Ian Milroy, Jackie Wishart, Jan Steele, Jim Webster, John Cardale, John Low, Jonty Harrison, Judy Lieber, Kathy Foster, Kathy Nicholson, Liz Piggott, Martin Wesley Smith*, Matthew Jacobson (2), Mike Jacobson, Neil Lamb, Nicola Hadley, Peter Coleman (2), Peter Meanwell, Phil Virden, Randall Giles, Richard Bolley, Richard Orton (2), Richard Pickett, Roger Marsh, Rosalind Davies, Rosemary Hughes, Ruth Andrews, Shirley Salmon, Stanley Haynes, Steve Beresford, Steve Pogson, Tom Endrich, Vic Hoyland
- Photography By [Photo By], Liner Notes – Trevor Wishart
- Transferred By [24 Bit A To D Transfer] – Ambrose Field
"THANKS are due to [those featured], who were involved in performing or improvising source-materials on found-objects, instruments or voices, for driving cars and motor-bikes, or for technical assistance in mixing and recording operations." - sleeve notes
Journey Into Space was originally released in 1973 as two LP's in similar, but separate sleeves.
There were no label details or catalogue numbers given. The quantity pressed is also unknown.
It was produced at Trevor Wishart's expense.
Thanks to [...] at York University for the 24 bit A to D transfer.
Liner Notes are dated 2001.
Made in the UK
Packaged in a Digipak with clear tray.
Digipak® Manufactured by Van de Steeg, Holland, under license from AGI, USA
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: PD18 01 6
- Matrix / Runout (On CD mould): MADE IN THE UK BY UNIVERSAL M & L
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L136
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 04E4