Tracklist Hide Credits
Acoustic Guitar – Marc RibotArranged By [Background Vocals] – Jules BartholomewEngineer – Ethan Allen, Steve MustersEngineer [Additional Mixing Engineer] – Jack HerscaEngineer [Assistant] – Chuck Bailey, Clark Rehberg, Ian DalsemerGuitar [2nd] – Patrice SerapigliaMixed By – Flood, TrickyVocals – Polly Jean Harvey*, Sisters-N-Brothers Choir
Drums – Perry MeliusEngineer – Chipman Verspyck, Susan RogersEngineer [Additional Mix], Engineer [Assistant] – Jack HerscaGuitar – Scott IanMixed By – Susan Rogers, TrickyVocals – Martina Topley-BirdWritten-By – Stein*, Harry*
Bass – Pete BriquetteDrums – Perry MeliusEngineer – Oswald "Wiz" Bowe*Engineer [Additional Mixing Engineer] – Steve SiscoEngineer [Assistant] – Chipman Verspyck, Mark FraunfelderGuitar – Scott IanKeyboards – Gareth BowenMixed By – Andy Wallace
- Recorded At – Room With A View, New York
- Engineered At – Kingsway Studios, New Orleans
- Engineered At – The Hit Factory
- Engineered At – Christ Church Studios, Bristol
- Mixed At – Room With A View, New York
- Recorded At – The Hit Factory
- Recorded At – Chung King Studios
- Recorded At – Bearsville Studios
- Engineered At – Room With A View, New York
- Licensed From – Def Jam Recordings
- Licensed From – Polygram Special Markets
- Recorded At – Compass Point Studios
- Engineered At – Clinton Recording Studio
- Engineered At – Bearsville Studios
- Mixed At – Soundtrack Studios
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Published By – Island Records Ltd.
- Published By – Rare Blue Music, Inc.
- Published By – Chrysalis Music Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Island Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Island Records Ltd.
- Made By – PMDC, Germany
Track 1 Recorded at Room With A View Studio, NYC. Assistant engineering at Kingsway USA, New Orleans, LA / Hit Factory Digital Studio, NYC / Christ Church Studios, Bristol, England. Mixed for 140dB and at Room With A View Studio, NYC. Background vocals recorded at The Hit Factory.
Track 2 Recorded at Chun King, NYC / Bearsville Studios, Bearsville, NYC. Assistant engineering at Room With A View Studio, NYC. Mixed at Room With A View Studio, NYC.
The chorus of track 2 has Martina singing parts of Blondie's Heart of Glass.
Track 3 Contains sample from "You're Gonna Get Yours" by Public Enemy, courtesy of Def Jam Recordings under license from Polygram Special Markets. Recorded at Compass Point, Compass Point, Bahamas. Engineered at Clinton Recording Studios, NYC. Assistant engineering at Bearsville Studios, Bearsville, NYC. Mixed at Soundtracks Studios, NYC.
Mastered at Masterdisk, New York.
All tracks published by Island Records Ltd. except track 2 published by Island Records Ltd. / Rare Blue Music Inc. / Chrysalis Music Ltd.
℗ 1998 Island Records Ltd.
© 1998 Island Records Ltd.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 31457 22982 8
- Barcode (String): 731457229828
- Matrix / Runout: 572 298-2 01 > MADE IN GERMANY BY PMDC A
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L003
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 01T6
- Label Code: LC 0407
- Rights Society: BIEM / MCPS
- Other (Distribution Code): PY 940
Other Versions (5 of 11) View All
|572 298-2, CID 701||Tricky Featuring Polly Jean Harvey*||Tricky Featuring Polly Jean Harvey* - Broken Homes (CD, Single)||Island Records, Island Records||572 298-2, CID 701||Australasia||1998||Sell This Version|
|12 IS 701 DJ||Tricky||Broken Homes (12", Promo)||Island Records||12 IS 701 DJ||UK||1998||Sell This Version|
|PR12 7811-1||Tricky||Broken Homes / Money Greedy (12", Promo)||Island Records||PR12 7811-1||US||1998||Sell This Version|
|CID 701, 572 298-2||Tricky Featuring Polly Jean Harvey*||Tricky Featuring Polly Jean Harvey* - Broken Homes (CD, Single, CD1)||Island Records, Island Records||CID 701, 572 298-2||UK||1998||Sell This Version|
|CIDX 701, 572 296-2||Tricky||Money Greedy / Broken Homes (CD, Maxi, CD2)||Island Records, PolyGram||CIDX 701, 572 296-2||Europe||1998||Sell This Version|