Tracklist Hide Credits
Bass – Pete BriquetteDrums – Perry MeliusEngineer [Additional Mixing Engineer] – Steve SiscoEngineer [Bearsville Studios Assistant Engineer] – Chipman Verspyck, Serge TsaiEngineer [Clinton Recording Studios Assistant Engineer] – Mark Fraunfelder, Serge TsaiEngineer [Compass Point] – Oswald "Wiz" Bowe*Guitar – Scott IanKeyboards – Gareth Bowen, TrickyMixed By – Andy WallacePerformer [Sample] – Public EnemyVocals – Tricky
|AA||–Tricky Featuring Polly Jean Harvey*||Broken Homes
Acoustic Guitar – Marc RibotArranged By [Background Vocals Arranged By] – Jules BartholomewEngineer [Additional Mixing Engineer] – Jack HerscaEngineer [Christ Church Studios] – Steve MustersEngineer [Hit Factory Digital Studio Assistant Engineer] – Chuck Bailey, Ian Dalsemer, Serge TsaiEngineer [Kingsway Assistant Engineer] – Clark RehbergEngineer [Kingsway] – Ethan AllenEngineer [Room With A Wiev Studio Assistant Engineer] – Serge TsaiGuitar [2nd Guitar] – Patrice SerapigliaKeyboards – TrickyMixed By – Flood, TrickyVocals – Polly Jean Harvey*, Sisters-N-Brothers Choir, Tricky
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Island Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Island Records Ltd.
- Published By – Island Music Ltd.
- Licensed From – Polygram Special Markets
- Recorded At – Compass Point Studios
- Recorded At – Clinton Recording Studio
- Recorded At – Bearsville Studios
- Recorded At – Room With A View, New York
- Recorded At – Kingsway Studios, New Orleans
- Recorded At – Hit Factory Digital Studio
- Recorded At – Christ Church Studios, Bristol
- Recorded At – The Hit Factory
- Mixed At – Soundtrack Studios
- Mixed At – Room With A View, New York
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
Recorded at: Compass Point, Compass Point, Bahamas. Clinton Recording Studios, NYC. Bearsville Studios, Bearsville, NY.
Mixed at Soundtracks Studio, NYC.
Contains a sample from 'You're Gonna Get Yours' by Public Enemy, courtesy of Def Jam Recordings under license from Polygram Special Markets, a division of Polygram Group Distribution, Inc.
Recorded at: Room With A View Studio, NYC. Kingsway USA, New Orleans, LA. Hit Factory Digital Studio, NYC. Christ Church Studios, Bristol, England.
Mixed by Flood for 140dB and Tricky at Room With A View Studio, NYC.
Background vocals recorded at The Hit Factory.
Mastered at Masterdisk, New York.
Published by Island Music Ltd.
℗ 1998 Island Records Ltd. © 1998 Island Records Ltd. A Polygram company. The copyright in this sound recording and artwork is owned by Island Records Ltd.
Track durations are not printed on the release.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 31457 22967 5
- Matrix / Runout (Label side A): IS 701/572 296-7 (A)
- Matrix / Runout (Label side B): IS 701/572 296-7 (AA)
- Matrix / Runout (Runout etching side A): IS 701 572 296 - 7 A1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout etching side B): IS 701 572 296 - 7 B- 1
- Rights Society: BIEM / MCPS
- Label Code: LC 0407
- Other (Price code): PY 102
Other Versions (5 of 11) View All
|CID 701, 572 298-2||Tricky Featuring Polly Jean Harvey*||Tricky Featuring Polly Jean Harvey* - Broken Homes (CD, Single, CD1)||Island Records, PolyGram||CID 701, 572 298-2||UK||1998||Sell This Version|
|572 298-2, CID 701||Tricky Featuring Polly Jean Harvey*||Tricky Featuring Polly Jean Harvey* - Broken Homes (CD, Single)||Island Records, Island Records||572 298-2, CID 701||Australasia||1998||Sell This Version|
|12 IS 701 DJ||Tricky||Broken Homes (12", Promo)||Island Records||12 IS 701 DJ||UK||1998||Sell This Version|
|PR12 7811-1||Tricky||Broken Homes / Money Greedy (12", Promo)||Island Records||PR12 7811-1||US||1998||Sell This Version|
|CID 701, 572 298-2||Tricky Featuring Polly Jean Harvey*||Tricky Featuring Polly Jean Harvey* - Broken Homes (CD, Single, CD1)||Island Records, Island Records||CID 701, 572 298-2||UK||1998||Sell This Version|