Tracklist Hide Credits
- Record Company – BMG Direct Marketing, Inc. – D 164033
- Record Company – BMG Direct Marketing, Inc. – D164033
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – MCA Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – MCA Records, Inc.
- Distributed By – Uni Distribution Corp.
- Recorded At – Sound Emporium
- Mixed At – Sound Emporium
- Mastered At – Georgetown Masters
- Art Direction, Design – Katherine DeVault
- Creative Director – Jim Kemp
- Mastered By – Denny Purcell
- Mixed By – Garth Fundis
- Other [Hair] – Robert Davis
- Other [Make-Up] – June Arnold
- Other [Wardrobe Styling] – Ann Rice, Profile, Sheri McCoy
- Photography By – McGuire*
- Producer – Garth Fundis
- Recorded By – Gary Laney
- Recorded By [Assistant] – Dave Sinko
Pat Alger appears courtesy of Sugar Hill Records.
Stuart Duncan appears courtesy of Rounder Records.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): MCAD10297 3/93 2DC1
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): MCAD10297 9/91 1DA1
- SPARS Code: DDD
Other Versions (5 of 12) View All
|MCAD-10297, MCAD 10297||Trisha Yearwood||Trisha Yearwood (CD, Album)||MCA Records, MCA Records||MCAD-10297, MCAD 10297||US||1991||Sell This Version|
|MCAD-10297||Trisha Yearwood||Trisha Yearwood (CD, Album, Club)||MCA Records||MCAD-10297||US||1991||Sell This Version|
|MCA 10297||Trisha Yearwood||Trisha Yearwood (LP, Album)||MCA Records||MCA 10297||Germany||1991||Sell This Version|
|MCD 10297||Trisha Yearwood||Trisha Yearwood (CD, Album)||MCA Records||MCD 10297||Europe||1991||Sell This Version|
|MCAD-10297, MCAD 10297||Trisha Yearwood||Trisha Yearwood (CD, Album)||MCA Records Canada, MCA Records Canada||MCAD-10297, MCAD 10297||Canada||1991||Sell This Version|