Tracklist Hide Credits
- Record Company – EMI Electrola GmbH
- Recorded At – Goodnight LA Studios
- Recorded At – Monterey Sound Studios
- Recorded At – Davlen Sound Studios
- Mixed At – Studio 55, Los Angeles
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Published By – Pseudo Songs
- Published By – Irving Music, Inc.
- Published By – Foster Frees Music, Inc.
- Published By – Rehtakul Veets Music
- Published By – V-2 Music
- Lacquer Cut At – EMI Electrola GmbH
- Printed By – EMI Services Benelux B.V.
- Art Direction – Roy Kohara
- Backing Vocals, Arranged By [Additional Background Vocals And Arrangement] – Bill Champlin, Bobby Colomby, Bruce Garfield, Keith Olsen
- Bass, Other [Policy] – Rick Anderson
- Cover [Cover Design] – Cotten/Prince Design*
- Design [Blue Print] – Hanns Kainz, Mike Cotten*
- Design Concept [Logo] – Leach*, Cotten*
- Drums, Other [Systems] – Prairie Prince
- Engineer [Additional] – Don Smith, Paul Lani
- Engineer [Assistant] – Bobby Gerber, Don Smith, Ernie Sheesley, Paul Lani
- Guitar, Vocals, Other [Analysis] – Bill Spooner
- Guitar, Vocals, Other [Development] – Roger Steen
- Keyboards, Vocals, Other [Accounts] – Vince Welnick
- Lead Vocals – Fee Waybill
- Management – Artist International Management, Bernie Boyle, Rikki Farr
- Photography By [Cover Photo (Back)] – Jim McCrary
- Photography By [Cover Photos (Front)] – Exley*, Leach*, Cotten*, Knotter*, Prince*, Rosenthall
- Photography By [Sleeve Photo] – Jonathan Exley
- Producer – David Foster
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Humberto Gatica
- Synthesizer, Other [Trend] – Mike Cotten*
- Written-By – B. Spooner*, D. Foster* (tracks: A1, A2, B3, B5), F. Waybill*, M. Cotten*, M. Snyder* (tracks: A5), P. Prince*, R. Anderson*, R. Steen*, S. Lukather* (tracks: A1), V. Welnick*
Mixed at Studio 55, Hollywood
℗ 1981 Capitol Records, Inc.
A1: © 1981 by Pseudo Songs/Irving Music, Inc./Foster Frees Music, Inc. and Rehtakul Veets Music
A2, B3, B5: © 1981 by Pseudo Songs/Irving Music, Inc./Foster Frees Music, Inc.
A3, A4, B1: © 1980 by Pseudo Songs
A5: © 1980 by Pseudo Songs/V-2 Music
B2, B4: © 1981 by Pseudo Songs
EMI Electrola GmbH
Printed in Holland
Made in Germany
[•̲ ̲•̲] 1C 264-400 009
1st edition with GEMA as exclusive rights society. Printed inner sleeve.
The Completion Backward Principle: Regular priced repress showing GEMA (boxed) and STEMRA (unboxed). Identical cover rear layout (Dutch print).
The Completion Backward Principle: Regular priced repress showing GEMA (boxed) and STEMRA (unboxed). Silghtly different cover rear layout (German print).
The Completion Backward Principle: Regular priced repress with 'black/spectrum ring'-centre labels, GEMA (boxed) STEMRA (unboxed). German print.
The Completion Backward Principle: Mid-priced reissue. 'Black/spectrum ring'-centre labels, Cat# 1C 038 15 7601 1, 'Fame'-inner sleeve, German print.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: GEMA
- Label Code: LC 0148
- Other (Embossment, cover rear): [EMI logo]
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A, stamped/etched): 400009-A1 1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B, stamped/etched): 400009-B1 2
Other Versions (5 of 39) View All
|TAIR 82006||The Tubes||Power Tools (LP)||BBC Radioplay Music||TAIR 82006||UK||1982||Sell This Version|
|BGOLP100||Tubes*||The Completion Backward Principle (LP, RE, RM)||BGO Records||BGOLP100||UK||1991||Sell This Version|
|BGOCD100||Tubes*||The Completion Backward Principle (CD, Album, RE)||BGO Records||BGOCD100||UK||1991||Sell This Version|
|BGOCD100||Tubes*||The Completion Backward Principle (CD, Album, RE, RM)||BGO Records||BGOCD100||UK||1991||Sell This Version|
|SOO-12151||Tubes*||The Completion Backward Principle (LP, Album)||Capitol Records||SOO-12151||Canada||1981||Sell This Version|