|A||Life Is Fresh/Crack Is Wack||5:10|
|B||Life Is Fresh/Crack Is Wack||5:10|
- Chorus [Chorus Vocals] – Sula Haska
- Directed By [Director Of Programms] – Trudi Ann K. Dial
- Engineer – Dae Bennett, Dave Kowalski
- Engineer [Assistent] – Tracey Melvin
- Engineer [Drums And Bass] – Lenny Grasso
- Executive Producer [Executive Director] – H. William Tackmann
- Keyboards [Additional], Drum Programming, Sequenced By [Sequencing], Arranged By [Arrangement] – James Polles, John Muller (4)
- Liner Notes – James M. Polles*
- Mixed By – Dave Kowalski, James Polles, John Muller (4)
- Performer [Turning Point] – Dale Anderson (4), M.C. Tee Johnson
- Producer [Associate], Keyboards – John Muller (4)
- Producer [Basic Track Associate] – Gerry Gabinelli
- Written-By, Producer – James Polles
Recorded and Mixed at Hillside Sound Studio, Englewood, N.J.
© ℗ 1986 Life Is Fresh Inc. Copyright © 1986 James Polles
Manufactured by Life Is Fresh Inc., a non-profit organization in association with
Bergen County Council On Alcoholism And Drug Abuse Inc.
Taken from the backside of the picture sleeve:
This record is dedicated to our nation's young people. It is our hope that it will help them to better understanding and "say no" to the peer pressures and temptations of drugs, particualary "CRACK".
In all to many instances alcoholism and drug abuse has infiltrated our schools and homes, an evil that can only be rectified through education.
Tee and Dale battled this evil and have overcome it. Their experiences and horrible suffering while addicted to drugs are reflected in this musical message, but it also contains the hope that others can be rescued from the powerful seduction and the deadly hold of "CRACK".
All proceeds from the sale of this record will go to alcohol and drug abuse prevention, education and rehabilitation programs.
If we save anyone from the life-shattering menace of "CRACK", this musical message will have done its job. Thank you for your support,
-James M. Polles
Life is Fresh, Inc.