Tuxedomoon – Bardo Hotel Soundtrack
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Hurry Up And Wait (Flying Sequence)||1:37|
|2||Effervescing In The Nether Sphere||5:55|
|3||Soup Du Jour||3:57|
|6||I'm Real Stupid||1:03|
|The Show Goes On|
Featuring – DahkaDimaDima
Featuring – Monnikendam Curious Passerby Choir
|20||Carry On Circles||5:56|
- Design – nologo.gr*
- Edited By – Coti K.*, Peter Principle
- Edited By [Assistant] – Blaine L. Reininger, Marc Hollander, Vincent Kenis
- Guitar, Bass – Peter Principle
- Music By – Tuxedomoon
- Other [Visuals] – George Kakanakis
- Photography By [Cover Photo] – Evgeniou
- Recorded By [Additional] – Coti K.* (tracks: 9), Luc Van Lieshout (tracks: 16, 19)
- Recorded By [Live] – Peter Principle (tracks: 1 to 6, 8 to 11, 13 to 20), Steven Brown (tracks: 7, 12)
- Saxophone [Saxes], Clarinet, Keyboards, Tape [Tapes], Sounds [Sonic Impressions Of Life On The Road] – Steven Brown
- Sounds [Additional Material] – George Kakanakis (tracks: 6, 17)
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn, Harmonica – Luc Van Lieshout
- Violin, Guitar, Computer – Blaine L. Reininger
- Written By – Brown/Reininger/Principle/Van Lieshout
- Written-By – Reininger*, Van Lieshout*, Principle*, Brown*
Bardo Hotel, a film directed by George Kakanakis and Tuxedomoon.
Recorded at Peter Mayer's Balanced Output Studio, except:
10. Recorded in Amsterdam.
11. Recorded in Monnikendam.
12. Recorded Minox Studio.
Edited in Athens and Brussels.
Still images extracted from footage shot by George Kakanakis and Steven Brown for Bardo Hotel.
Published by Les Editions de la Bascule/Strictly Confidential.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 8 76623 00402 8
- Matrix / Runout: Sony DADC A0100698651-0101 11 A0
- Rights Society: SABAM/BIEM TM
- Rights Society: GEMA
- Label Code: LC 08689
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L551
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 94W3