Tracklist Hide Credits
|East / Jinx / ... / Music # 1||(14:50)|
Cello – Ali Robinson
|1d||Music # 1|
|2||Victims Of The Dance||5:46|
|3||Incubus (Blue Suit)||3:49|
|6||In The Name Of Talent (Italian Western Two)||5:57|
|7||Holiday For Plywood
Cello – Ali RobinsonViolin [Additional] – Vicky Aspinall
|10||Nite And Day (Hommage à Cole Porter)||5:10|
- Arranged By [String Arrangements] – B.L.Reininger* (tracks: 1 to 7)
- Bass, Percussion, Guitar – Peter Principle (tracks: 1 to 7)
- Drums [Modified Drums], Percussion [Electronic Percussion], Electronics [Knobs] – Paul Zahl (tracks: 8 to 11)
- Engineer – Gareth Jones (tracks: 1 to 7)
- Executive-Producer – Adrian Craig (tracks: 8 to 11)
- Guitar, E-Bow – Mikel Belfer* (tracks: 8 to 11)
- Horn [Horns], Vocals, Keyboards – Steven Brown (tracks: 1 to 7)
- Other [Films, Mise En Scène] – Bruce Geduldig (tracks: 1 to 7)
- Producer – Gareth Jones (tracks: 1 to 7), Tom Tadlock (tracks: 8 to 11), Tuxedomoon
- Strings, Guitar, Keyboards, Vocals – Blaine L. Reininger (tracks: 1 to 7)
- Violin, Guitar, Backing Vocals [Backup Vocal] – Blaine L. Reininger (tracks: 8 to 11)
- Vocals – Winston Tong (tracks: 8 to 11)
- Vocals, Backing Vocals – Winston Tong (tracks: 1 to 7)
- Vocals, Synthesizer, Percussion [Electronic Percussion] – Steven Brown (tracks: 8 to 11)
- Written-By – Reininger* (tracks: 1 to 9, 11), Principle* (tracks: 1 to 9, 11), Brown* (tracks: 1 to 9, 11), Tong* (tracks: 1 to 7)
recorded at Jacobs Studio, Surrey, England,
mixed at Sound Suite, London, England.
No Tears originally released in 1978.
℗ 1987 Joeboy Productions/Crammed Discs.
© 1987 Joeboy Music/Crammed Discs.
On CD: Made in West Germany.
On spine: Made in West-Germany.
On back: This Compact Disc was produced by Cramboy in
association with Normal Records, West-Germany.
Catalog numbers and labels:
On CD: Cramboy logo and catalog# CBoy 3070 CD
On spine: Crammed Discs (text) and catalog# CBOY 3070 CD
On back: Cramboy logo and catalog# CBOY 3070 CD
Issued in a standard jewel case with an 8-page booklet.
Total playing time 68:02.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: 3070 CD-P+O-0463-07-87 Normal @ 1
- Label Code: LC 8689
- Rights Society: Biem / Sabam TM
- Rights Society: GEMA
Other Versions (5 of 25) View All
|TX-8104||Tuxedomoon||Desire (LP, Album)||Ralph Records||TX-8104||US||1981||Sell This Version|
|CBOY 3070 CD||Tuxedomoon||Desire / No Tears (CD, Album, RE)||Cramboy||CBOY 3070 CD||Belgium||1987||Sell This Version|
|7144 102||Tuxedo Moon*||Desire (Cass, Album)||Charisma||7144 102||Germany||1981||Sell This Version|
|CRAM 102||Tuxedomoon||Desire / No Tears (CD, Album, RE, Son)||Crammed Discs||CRAM 102||Europe||2003||Sell This Version|
|AN-2111||Tuxedomoon||Desire / No Tears (CD, Album, Ltd, RE, Unofficial)||ArsNova||AN-2111||Russia||Unknown||Sell This Version|