|1||At My Home||7:57|
|4||Reflections Of The Future||15:48|
|5||The Way That I Feel Today||11:11|
|7||I Wanna Stay||3:59|
|8||Time Can't Take It Away||4:40|
- Bass [Bass Guitar] – Dieter Bauer
- Drums – Konstantin Bommarius
- Guest, Drums – Curt Cress
- Guest, Flute – Wolfgang Schönbrot
- Guitar – Gagey Mrozeck*
- Illustration [Cover-illustration] – Günter Karl
- Keyboards – Steve Robinson, Veit Marvos
- Lead Vocals, Lyrics By – Geff Harrison
- Photography By – Gesine Petter
- Producer – Peter Petersen (2) (tracks: 7, 8)
- Written-By – Mrozeck* (tracks: 1), Harrison* (tracks: 3), Robinson* (tracks: 1 to 3), Marvos* (tracks: 4, 5)
Tracks 1 to 6 recorded at Studio Bauer, Frankfurt or elsewhere.
Tracks 7 & 8 recorded in München.
Digitally remastered in 1989.
Digipak with "Second Edition" on back cover.
The first 2066 & Then Second Battle vinyl reissue was released in a strictly edition of 1000 copies which sold out in a matter of months. The double album "Reflections On The Past" (Second Battle Treasuries 001) was released 2 years ago with previously unreleased material, and sold out all 600 copies as well. Now, the long-awaited "Reflections!" CD issue is here.
The reason the CD was postponed so long was because of the disappearance of the original masters. United Artists and Phoenix no longer exist, making the search even more difficult. Although the original masters never did resurface, slightly different recordings of the same pristine quality were found. These recordings stem from the pre-"Reflections" LP sessions, although a few songs have previously appeared on "Reflections On The Past". The solution of using previously unreleased material seemed preferable to damping released songs with a noise filter for LP transcription. Apart from that, this collection enables listeners to enjoy longer and much more interesting recordings - all digitally remastered. "Reflections!" definitely presents one of Germany's best rock bands in the best light.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LL88
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 5222
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): DOCdata Germany SEC SB 025
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2 [no SID codes]): Panteon 00104AD0
Other Versions (4 of 4) View All
|SB 025||Twenty Sixty Six And Then||Reflections! (CD, Comp, Ltd, RM)||Second Battle||SB 025||Germany||1994||Sell This Version|
|PTCD8025||Twenty Sixty Six And Then||Reflections On The Future (CD, Comp, RE, RM, Unofficial)||Prog Temple||PTCD8025||UK||2014||Sell This Version|
|SB 025||Twenty Sixty Six And Then||Reflections! (CD, Comp, RM, Unofficial)||Second Battle||SB 025||Germany||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|AL0 086||Twenty Sixty Six And Then||Reflections! (CD, Comp, RM, RP, Unofficial)||Alcinous ltd||AL0 086||Germany||Unknown||Sell This Version|