Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Come Out And Play||4:51|
|2||Leader Of The Pack||3:48|
|3||You Want What We Got||3:45|
|4||I Believe In Rock 'N' Roll||4:03|
|5||The Fire Still Burns||3:34|
|6||Be Chrool To Your Scuel
Accompanied By [Accompanying Vocals] – Alice Cooper (2)Baritone Saxophone [Baritone Sax] – Crispin Cieo*Guest [Special Guest Piano] – Billy JoelGuest [Special Guest Backing Vocals] – Julia Waters, Maxine WatersGuest [Special Guest Guitar Solo] – Brian SetzerGuest [Special Guest Horn Section] – Uptown HornsGuest [Special Guest Sax Solo] – Clarence ClemonsTenor Saxophone [Tenor Sax] – Arno "Cool-Ray" Hecht*Trombone – Bad Bob Funk*Trumpet – Hollywood Paul Litteral*
|7||I Believe In You||5:23|
|8||Out On The Streets||4:27|
|9||Lookin' Out For #1||3:07|
|10||Kill Or Be Killed||2:47|
|11||King Of The Fools||6:26|
- Manufactured By – PolyGram
- Produced For – Breeze Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Published By – Snidest Music Co.
- Published By – Screen Gems-EMI Music Inc.
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Mastered At – Atlantic Studios
- Arranged By [All Songs Arranged By] – Dieter Dierks, Twisted Sister
- Art Direction – Mark Weiss (3), Mikael Kirke
- Artwork [Brick TS Logo By] – Livi French, Subterranea Designworks
- Artwork [Manhole Built By] – Tait Towers
- Bass, Backing Vocals [Backing Growls] – Mark "The Animal" Mendoza*
- Booking [Booking By] – ICM, New York, In North America*, Marsha Vlasic, Neil Warnock, The Agency Group
- Cover [Back Cover Wall Mural By The Subterranea Crew] – BMESH, BOO85, CMOR, Tee Bee 1, Vulcan (6)
- Design [Manhole Cover Design By] – Tom McPhillips
- Design Concept [All Photographic Concepts Inspired By A Comment By Joe Gerber By] – Dee Snider
- Drums, Backing Vocals – A J. Pero - A.J.Pero*
- Engineer [Concert Sound Engineered By] – Charles "Sixth Sister" Barreca*
- Engineer [Engineered By] – Eddy Delana*
- Film Director [Video Direction By] – Marty Callner
- Guitar [Guitars], Backing Vocals – Eddie "Fingers" Ojeda*, Jay Jay French
- Keyboards [Additional Keyboards] – Alan St. John*
- Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals – Dee Snider
- Legal [Legal Representation By] – Clayton P. Knowles, Esq.*
- Management – Freefall Talent Group
- Management [Accounting for CPA By] – Burton Goldstein
- Management [Accounting For CPA By] – CPA
- Management [Management Assistance By] – Joe Gerber, Pam Rousakis
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig, Dieter Dierks
- Mastered By [Cd Mastering By] – Barry Diament
- Other [Costume & Makeup Design By] – Suzette Guilot-Snider
- Other [Makeup A.J. Pero] – A.J. Pero*
- Other [Mechanicals By] – Don Lewis (13)
- Producer [Produced By] – Dieter Dierks
- Public Relations [Additional Publicity By] – Amarillo Police Department, Amarillo, TX, Parents Music Resource Center, Senator Paula "Which Side Am I On Anyway?" Hawkins*, Susan Baker (4), Tipper Gore (2)
- Typography [Front Cover Graffiti Lettering And Back Cover Song Title Lettering By] – CMOR, Subterranea Designworks
- Vocals [Additional Vocals], Harmony Vocals [High Harmonies] – Don Dokken (tracks: 7), Gary Holland (tracks: 7)
- Words By, Music By – D. Snider* (tracks: 1, 3 to 11), Greenwich* (tracks: 2), Morton* (tracks: 2), Barry* (tracks: 2)
This release is different from Twisted Sister - Come Out And Play as it doesn't have MADE IN W. GERMANY BY PDO engraved in the silver HUB.
This release is different from Twisted Sister - Come Out And Play as it doesn't have Manufactured by Victor Company of Japan, LTD MADE IN JAPAN.
Recorded somewhere in New York and at the "Old" record plant in Los Angeles, R.I.P.!
CD mastering by Barry Diament, Atlantic Records
LP mastered at Masterdisk.
The music on this Compact Disc was originally recorded on analog equipment. We have attempted to preserve, as closely as possible, the sound of the original recording. Because of its high resolution, however, the Compact Disc can reveal limitations of the source tape.
Manhole built by Tait Towers, Lilitz, PA.
Special guest on "Be Chrool To Your Scuel" Piano - Billy Joel (Courtesy of CBS Records)
Special guest on "Be Chrool To Your Scuel" Sax Solo - Clarence Clemons (Courtesy of Columbia Records)
Special guest on "Be Chrool To Your Scuel" Guitar Solo - Brian Setzer (Courtesy of EMI America)
"Don't try to be a great man, be a great asshole."
This album is dedicated to the memories of Gene T. PEro, Louis Segall and Raymond Glickman.
℗ 1985 Atlantic Recording Corporation for the United States and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the United States.
© 1985 Atlantic Recording Corporation
Twisted Sister is a registered service mark.
Manufactured by PolyGram in Hanover, West Germany.
Printed in West Germany
Made in West Germany by Polygram
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 7567-81275-2 6
- Matrix / Runout: 7567 81275-2 2895 979 01 * Q
- Matrix / Runout (Mirrored): K B
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: GEMA
Other Versions (5 of 68) View All
|81275-1-E||Twisted Sister||Come Out And Play (LP, Album, Ltd, S/Edition, Pop)||Atlantic||81275-1-E||US||1985||Sell This Version|
|ATC 9848||Twisted Sister||Come Out And Play (LP, Album)||Atlantic||ATC 9848||South Africa||1985||Sell This Version|
|781 275-1||Twisted Sister||Come Out And Play (LP, Album, Non)||Atlantic||781 275-1||Germany||1985||Sell This Version|
|81275-1-E||Twisted Sister||Come Out And Play (LP, Album, Non)||Atlantic||81275-1-E||Panama||1985||Sell This Version|
|781 275-4||Twisted Sister||Come Out And Play (Cass, Album)||Atlantic||781 275-4||Germany||1985||Sell This Version|