- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Atlantic Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Recorded At – Atlantic Studios
- Mixed At – Atlantic Studios
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Manufactured By – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
- Published By – Snidest Music Co.
- Published By – Zomba Music Publishing
- Published By – Almo Music Corp.
- Published By – Otherwise Publishing
- Published By – Marty Wagner Publishing
- Arranged By – Beau Hill, Reb Beach, Ronni Le Tekro*, Twisted Sister
- Art Direction – Bob Defrin
- Backing Vocals [Additional Shouts] – B. Smith (Reckless)*, Bob Gamm (Reckless)*, Chris Cintron (Reckless)*, Gary Kris (Reckless)*, Jodie Segall, Joe Gerber (tracks: Beau Hill), Luke Perry (2), Peter Love, Reb Beach
- Backing Vocals [Additional] – Beau Hill, Jimmy Chalfant (Kix)*, Kip Winger, Steve Whiteman (Kix)*
- Bass – Mark "The Animal" Mendoza*
- Concept By [Cover] – Dee Snider
- Drums – Joey "Seven" Franco*
- Engineer – Beau Hill, Stephen Benben
- Engineer [Assisted] – Ira "Smoothie" McLaughlin*
- Guitar – Eddie Ojeda, Jay Jay French
- Guitar [Additional] – Reb Beach
- Horns – The New West Horns
- Keyboards – Beau Hill
- Lyrics By [Words] – D. Snider* (tracks: A1 to B2, B4, B5), Marc Tanner (tracks: B3), Marty Wagner
- Management – Freefall Talent Group
- Mastered By – TJ*
- Music By – D. Snider* (tracks: A1 to B2, B4, B5), Marc Tanner (tracks: B3), Marty Wagner
- Photography By – Frank Moscati
- Producer – Beau Hill
- Vocals – Dee Snider
Sticker: ''Includes the Single Hot Love 81772-1''
* It is said that although credited on the album: Eddie Ojeda, Jay Jay French and Mark Mendoza don't really play on this record.
Love Is For Suckers was ment to be Dee Snider's first solo album but Atlantic refused to release it unless it was released with the Twisted Sister branding.
Mastering process + Pressing plant info taken from the Matrix / Runout area.
Mastered using Direct Metal Mastering process.
Recorded and Mixed at Atlantic Studios, NYC.
Mastered by Ted Jensen at Sterling Studios, NYC.
MFG: By Atlantic Recording Corp.
Printed in the U.S.A.
℗ 1987 Atlantic Records
℗ © 1987 Atlantic Recording Corporation for the United States and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the United States.
''And as always, play it loud mutha''
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 7567-81772-1 7
- Barcode (Scanned): 075678177217
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout Etched): STA 876449-A DMM STERLING TJ SP \-\
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout Etched): STA 876450-A DMM STERLING TJ SP \-\
- Other (Side A Label): ST-A-876449-SP
- Other (Side B Label): ST-A-876450-SP
- Pressing Plant ID: SP
- Rights Society: ASCAP
Other Versions (5 of 49) View All
|81772-4||Twisted Sister||Love Is For Suckers (Cass, Album)||Atlantic||81772-4||Australia||1987||Sell This Version|
|WX 120C||Twisted Sister||Love Is For Suckers (Cass, Album)||Atlantic||WX 120C||France||1987||Sell This Version|
|7567-81772-2||Twisted Sister||Love Is For Suckers (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Atlantic (2)||7567-81772-2||Russia||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|7567-81772-2||Twisted Sister||Love Is For Suckers (CD, Album, RP)||Atlantic||7567-81772-2||Germany||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|78 17724||Twisted Sister||Love Is For Suckers (Cass, Album)||Atlantic||78 17724||US||1987||Sell This Version|