Tracklist Hide Credits
- Published By – Motor Music Ltd.
- Published By – United Artists Music Ltd.
- Published By – CBS Songs
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Published By – Cinephonic Music Ltd.
- Recorded At – The Sol Studio
- Recorded At – Marquee Club
- Mixed At – The Sol Studio
- Distributed By – WEA Records Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Bass, Backing Vocals [Backing Growls], Musical Assistance [Studio] – Mark "The Animal" Mendoza*
- Drums, Backing Vocals – A. J. Pero
- Engineer – Phil Harding (tracks: B1, B2), Stuart Epps (tracks: A)
- Engineer [Live Sound] – Charles Barreca (tracks: B1, B2)
- Guitar, Backing Vocals – Eddie "Fingers" Ojeda*, Jay Jay French
- Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals – Dee Snider
- Management – Mark Puma Presents, Ltd.
- Management [Assistant] – Joe Gerber
- Photography By – Ray Palmer (2)
- Producer, Mixed By – Stuart Epps
No Made in U.K.
℗ 1983 WEA International Inc.
© 1983 An Atlantic recording.
A published by Motor Music Ltd. (Leosong).
B1 published by United Artists Music Ltd. / CBS Songs / Copyright Control.
B2 published by Cinephonic Music Ltd.
Side A recorded and mixed at the Sol Studio, Cookham, Berks.
Side B recorded live at The Marquee and mixed at the Sol Studio.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, stamped): TOWN HOUSE A 9792 A-1U-1-1-2
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, stamped): A 9792 B-1U-1-1-5
Other Versions (5 of 7) View All
|A9792T||Twisted Sister||You Can't Stop Rock 'N' Roll (12", Single)||Atlantic||A9792T||UK||1983||Sell This Version|
|PR 538||Twisted Sister||You Can't Stop Rock 'N' Roll (12", Single, Promo)||Atlantic||PR 538||US||1983||Sell This Version|
|PR 568||Twisted Sister||You Can't Stop Rock 'N' Roll / The Kids Are Back (12", Single, Promo)||Atlantic||PR 568||US||1983||Sell This Version|
|A9792||Twisted Sister||You Can't Stop Rock 'N' Roll (7", Single)||Atlantic||A9792||Ireland||1983||Sell This Version|
|A 9792, 789792-7||Twisted Sister||You Can't Stop Rock 'N' Roll (7", Single)||Atlantic, Atlantic||A 9792, 789792-7||UK||1983||Sell This Version|