Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||If Only You Were Mine||3:47|
|2||Just Someone I Used To Know
Written-By – Jack H. Clement*
|3||We Had It All
Written-By – Donnie Fritts, Troy Seals
|4||Suppose Tonight Would Be Our Last
Written-By – G. Jones*, M. Montgomery*
|5||Counting The Hours||3:42|
|6||(I'm So) Afraid Of Losing You Again
Written-By – A.L. Owens*, Dallas Frazier
|7||One Paper Kid
Written-By – Walter Martin Cowart
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Yep Roc Records
- Copyright (c) – Yep Roc Records
- Published By – I'll Gladly Pay You Tuesday Music
- Published By – Oil Rig Music
- Published By – Drunk Monkey Music
- Published By – Danor Music
- Published By – Irving Music
- Published By – Glad Music Co.
- Published By – Acuff-Rose Music, Inc.
- Published By – Unichappell Music, Inc.
- Published By – Universal Songs Of Polygram, Inc.
- Recorded At – Jag Studios
- Bass Guitar – Ellen Gray (2)
- Design [Graphic Design] – MG Howie*
- Drums – David Newton (9)
- Electric Guitar – Michael Krause (6)
- Fiddle – Jon Kemppainen
- Mastered By – Tim Harper (3)
- Pedal Steel Guitar – Greg Readling
- Photography By [All Others] – Daniel Costan
- Photography By [John & Tift] – Mike Traister
- Producer, Engineer – Byron McKay*
- Producer, Vocals, Acoustic Guitar – John Howie, Jr*
- Vocals, Acoustic Guitar – Tift Merritt
Tift & Greg appear courtesy of the Carbines.
Tracks 1 and 5 published by I'll Gladly Pay You Tuesday Music/Oil Rig Music, BMI.
Track 2 published by Glad Music Co., BMI & Universal Songs Of Polygram, Inc., BMI.
Track 3 published by Danor Music, Inc.-Irving, BMI.
Track 4 published by Glad Music Co., BMI.
Track 6 published by Acuff-Rose Music, Inc., BMI & Unichappel Music, Inc., BMI.
Track 7 published by Drunk Monkey Music, ASCAP.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 6 34457 20152 1
- Barcode (Scanned): 634457201521
- Mastering SID Code (Outer SID Code): IFPI LB61
- Matrix / Runout: HSV 11786 TWO DOLLAR PISTOLS
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI