- Distributed By – EFA – LP 18598
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Southern Records
- Copyright (c) – Southern Records
- Copyright (c) – UI
- Recorded At – Higher Power Recording
- Recorded At – Graphic Sound Studio
- Recorded At – Trout Recording
- Mixed At – Trout Recording
- Mastered At – Abbey Road Studios
- Published By – Ay Nako Music
- Published By – Exquisite Corpse Music
- Published By – Tired Ass Music
- Published By – Sandy Loam Music
- Artwork, Design – Richard McGuire
- Engineer [Assistant] – Nicholas Marantz, Todd Vos
- Mastered By – John Loder
- Mixed By – Bryce Goggin
- Performer [UI Is] – Clem Waldmann, Erik Sanko, Sasha Frere-Jones, Wilbo Wright
- Producer – Bryce Goggin
- Recorded By – Bryce Goggin (tracks: A1, A3 to D3), Greg Frey (tracks: A2)
- Typography – Tobias Frere-Jones
- Written-By – Waldmann* (tracks: A1 to D2), Sanko* (tracks: A1, A3 to C3, D3), Frere-Jones* (tracks: A1 to D2), Wright*
Mixed at Trout Studios, March to June 2002.
Frere-Jones (Ay Nako Music, BMI); Sanko (Exquisite Corpse Music, ASCAP);
Waldmann (Tired Ass Music, BMI); and Wright (Sandy Loam Music, BMI)
© 2002 Southern Records
℗ 2002 Southern Records
All songs © 2002 Ui.
Made in England.
Released in a gatefold sleeve. EFA distribution code to be found on sticker (back cover).
Tracks are numbered sequentially on release.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 18751 85981 4
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, stamped): 19598-1 A
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, stamped): 19598-1 B
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side C, stamped): 19598-1 C
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side D, stamped): 19598-1 D
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: ASCAP