|aa||Out Of Groovy Site (Interlude)|
|a2||I Did It Like This|
|a3||Journey To Anywhere|
|b2||A Little Samba|
|b4||If You Wanna Know|
|c1||Eye On The Gold Chain|
|c2||Pick Up Lines|
|c3||Rock On Top|
|da||By Your Command (Interlude)|
|d3||Down The Road|
|d4||Lay It On Ya|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – XL Recordings Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – XL Recordings Ltd.
- Published By – Locke High Music
- Published By – Dreamworld Pudding
- Published By – Hot Butter Milk Music
- Published By – Songs of Universal, Inc.
- Recorded At – Sunnyside Studios
- Recorded At – F-1 Studios
- Produced At – F-1 Studios
- Mixed At – F-1 Studios
- Mastered At – Bernie Grundman Mastering
- Mastered At – Oasis Mastering
- Mastered At – The Exchange
- Pressed By – Damont
- Design – Cole Gerst
- Illustration – Overton Loyd*
- Mastered By – "Big Bass" Brian* (tracks: aa to c3, da to d4), Tom Baker (3) (tracks: c4)
- Mastered By [Vinyl Cut] – Mike's™*
- Mixed By, Producer [Assistant Production] – Greg Koller
- Photography By – Kate Romero
- Recorded By – Craig "Bladerunner" Robinson (tracks: c4), Greg Koller (tracks: aa to c3, da to d4)
- Written-By [Additional Writers] – Kirk Robinson (tracks: d4), Nat Robinson, Jr.* (tracks: d4)
- Written-By, Producer, Arranged By – A. Cooper*, D. McFarland*, R. Pleasant*, Ugly Duckling
[Ugly Duckling] Published by Locke High Music (BMI)
Additional writers […] published by Dreamworld Pudding/Hot Butter Milk Music, Songs Of Universal, Inc. (ASCAP)
Recording, mixing and assistant production […] at F-1 Studios in La Habra, CA.
Mastered […] at Bernie Grundman Mastering.
Track C4 recorded at Sunnyside Studios in Los Angeles, CA […]. Mastered […] at Oasis Mastering.
Track C4 is an exclusive bonus track.
"I Did It Like This" contains a sample from 'Paul Revere' as recorded by the 'Beastie Boys'
"Down The Road" contains a sample from 'Top Billin' as recorded by 'Audio Two'.
"Eye On The Gold Chain" contains a sample from 'Eazy-er Said Than Dunn', as recorded by Eazy-E.
℗2001 Xl [sic] Recordings Ltd
©2001 XL Recordings Ltd
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 6 34904 01401 8
- Barcode (Scanned): 634904014018
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, etched): XLLP140 A1 MIKE'S™-THE EXCHANGE 2 DAMONT A
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, etched): XLLP140 B1 MIKE'S™-THE EXCHANGE 2 DAMONT A
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side C, etched): XLLP140 C1 MIKE'S™-THE EXCHANGE 2 DAMONT A
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side D, etched): XLLP140 D1 MIKE'S™-THE EXCHANGE 4 DAMONT A
Other Versions (5 of 12) View All
|481001-2||Ugly Duckling||Journey To Anywhere (CD, Album)||1500 Records||481001-2||US||2000||Sell This Version|
|XLCD140||Ugly Duckling||Journey To Anywhere (CD, Album)||XL Recordings||XLCD140||Scandinavia||2000||Sell This Version|
|6855-2, XLCD140||Ugly Duckling||Journey To Anywhere (CD, Album)||Sum records Chile, XL Recordings, 1500 Records||6855-2, XLCD140||Chile||2001||Sell This Version|
|ENR 7055-2||Ugly Duckling||Journey To Anywhere (CD, Album, RE + CD)||Emperor Norton, Rykodisc||ENR 7055-2||US||2004||Sell This Version|
|481001-1||Ugly Duckling||Journey To Anywhere (2xLP, Album)||1500 Records||481001-1||US||2000||Sell This Version|