Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Manufactured By – WEA Manufacturing
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
- Licensed From – Polygram Special Markets
- Licensed From – Grand Groove Records
- Record Company – PolyGram Group Distribution, Inc.
- Produced For – Gregory Ruben Entertainment, Inc.
- Produced For – 23 West Entertainment, Inc.
- Remixed At – Master Rock Studios
- Published By – Warner Chappell Music Ltd.
- Published By – WB Music Corp.
- Published By – Miles Ahead Music
- Published By – Sugar Biscuit
Track 1 contains a sample of "The Segment" performed by Buddy Miles, under license from PolyGram Special Markets, a division of PolyGram Group Distribution, Inc. [Published by] Miles Ahead Music, Inc. (ASCAP).
Tracks 2 and 6 contain a sample of "Catch The Beat" performed by T-Ski Valley, under license from Grand Groove Records. [Published by] Sugar Biscuit Music, Inc. (ASCAP).
Track 3 remixed for 118th Street Productions.
Track 5 remixed and reconstructed at Master Rock Studios, London, England.
Tracks 8 through 10 post-production and remix for Gregory Ruben Entertainment and 23 West Entertainment.
Original version available on the Warner Bros. album "One Woman's Insanity". Available on cassette and compact disc (4/2-45330).
© 1994 Warner Bros. Records Inc. for the U.S. and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the U.S. ℗ 1993 Warner Bros Records Inc. for the U.S. and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the U.S.
Issued in a standard FLP case with a white disc tray.
The Fire Island Mix was later used as the basis for the Heller & Farley Project track "Ultra Flava".
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 9262-41415-2 5
- Barcode (String): 092624141525
- Matrix / Runout: [Specialty 'S' Logo] 1 41415-2 SRC**01
- Matrix / Runout (Mother/Stamper Code): M1S1
Other Versions (5 of 8) View All
|0-41415, 9 41415-0||Ultra Naté||How Long (12")||Warner Bros. Records, Warner Bros. Records||0-41415, 9 41415-0||US||1993||Sell This Version|
|PRO-A-6850||Ultra Naté||How Long (2x12", Promo)||Warner Bros. Records||PRO-A-6850||US||1994||Sell This Version|
|URM 002||Ultra Naté||How Long (12")||Unreleased Masters||URM 002||2005||Sell This Version|
|ULT013||Ultra Nate*||How Long ('99 Rmx's) (12", W/Lbl, Sti)||Not On Label (Ultra Naté)||ULT013||UK||1999||Sell This Version|
|PRO-A-6850||Ultra Naté||How Long (2x12", Promo)||Warner Bros. Records||PRO-A-6850||US||1993||Sell This Version|