- Design – Glenn Travis
- Drums, Percussion [Electronic], Vocals – Warren Cann
- Lead Vocals, Guitar, Synthesizer – Midge Ure
- Management – Morrison-O'Donnell Limited*
- Mastered By – Chris Bellman
- Photography By – Brian Griffin (3)
- Producer – Conny Plank, Ultravox
- Synthesizer [Bass], Vocals – Chris Cross
- Synthesizer, Piano, Violin, Viola – Billy Currie
- Written-By – B. Currie*, C. Cross*, M. Ure*, W. Cann*
Mixed at Conny's Studio (near Köln)
Published by Island Music/Copyright Control
℗ & © 1980
Made in U.S.A.
Chrysalis Records Inc.
This is the US release on Chrysalis, there is also a UK release that has the same Cat# however the two releases are different. The front covers only vary on the size of the border, whereas the rear covers whilst using the same images are laid out on opposite sides to each other. The US release shows the images on the LHS.
The major difference though is with the track listing on the A-side of both releases, the UK release starts with "Astradyne" and ends with "Sleepwalk".
Both releases share the same track listing on the B-side.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 0 7558-51296-1
- Barcode (Scanned): 075585129613
- Matrix / Runout (Side One label): CHR-1296-AS
- Matrix / Runout (Side Two label): CHR-1296-BS
- Matrix / Runout (Side One runout etched): CHR-1296-A
- Matrix / Runout (Side Two runout etched): CHR-1296-B
- Matrix / Runout (Side One and Side Two runout stamped): MASTERED AT ALLEN ZENTZ L.A.,CALIF.
Other Versions (5 of 107) View All
|CHR 1296||Ultravox||Vienna (LP, Album)||Chrysalis||CHR 1296||UK||1980||Sell This Version|
|CHR 1296||Ultravox||Vienna (LP, Album)||Chrysalis||CHR 1296||Israel||1980||Sell This Version|
|402 701||Ultravox||Vienna (Cass, Album)||Chrysalis||402 701||Germany||1980||Sell This Version|
|S 1664A||Ultravox||Vienna (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Hang Ten||S 1664A||United Arab Emirates||1980||Sell This Version|
|826727-4||Ultravox||Vienna (Cass, Album)||Chrysalis||826727-4||Greece||1980||Sell This Version|