|1||As Syrians Pour In, Lebanon Grapples With Ghosts Of A Bloody Past||11:51|
|3||Glamour Box (Ostinati)||6:11|
|4||Son Of Man||8:24|
|5||Noche Oscura Del Alma||5:25|
|6||Mother Of Mercy||7:23|
- Cello [Trømso Chamber Orchestra] – Inga Raab, Mario Machlik, Ørnulf Lillebjerka
- Cover [Front Cover], Photography By [Concert Photo By] – Ingrid Aas
- Design [Design By] – Trine + Kim Design Studio
- Double Bass [Trømso Chamber Orchestra] – Stein Paulsen
- Drums [Drums By] – Tomas Pettersen
- Grand Piano [Trømso Chamber Orchestra], Score [Scored For Orchestra With Considerate Input Also During Development] – Martin Romberg
- Guitar [Guitar By] – Alex Kloster-Jensen
- Hurdy Gurdy [Hurdy-Gurdy] – John Stenersen
- Mastered By – Jaime Gomez Arellano
- Mixed By [Mixed And "Made To Be Played Loud" By] – Ulver
- Musician [Ulver Were] – Jørn H. Sværen, Kristoffer Rygg, Ole Alexander Halstensgård, Tore Ylwizaker
- Photography By [Video Stills] – Kristin Bøyesen
- Trombone [Trømso Chamber Orchestra] – Jens Christian Kloster, Torbjørn Ingvaldsen
- Trumpet [Trømso Chamber Orchestra] – Arne Bjørhei, Ingrid Eliassen
- Viola [Trømso Chamber Orchestra] – Katrina Brown, Mari Giske, Sigrid Lien Schulerud
- Violin [1st Violins, Trømso Chamber Orchestra] – Aelita Osadchuk, Brynjar Lien Schulerud, Kristina Nygaard Walsnes, Snorre Holmgren, Yuko Kawami
- Violin [2nd Violins, Trømso Chamber Orchestra] – Anders Melhus, Berit Fonnes, Eira Bjørnstad Foss, Sari Martinussen
- Violin, Viola – Kari Rønnekleiv, Ole Henrik Moe
"Music commissioned for Tromsø Kulturhus in cooperation with The Arctic Opera And Philharmonic Orchestra"
Penned and prepared Spring and Summer 2012.
Scored for orchestra by [...], with considerate input also during developement.
Orchestra recorded live in rehearsal in the days prior to concert, September 21 2012.
Joeco BBR64 Blackbox Recorder, SSL Alpha-Link Madi Sx converter and snakes generously lent us by Benum As.
Postproduction and late additions, Crystal Canyon, Oslo, Winter 2012-2013.
Mixed and "made to be played loud" by [...], Ambassaden, Oslo, Spring 2013.
Mastered by [...] at Orgone, London.
Erik Smith-Meyer and the lovely people at Tromsø Kulturhus, Ola Rokkones and Noso,
Martin Romberg, Kapellmeister Brynjar Lien Schulerud and his gang of virtuosos, Chris Fullard,
Kristen Bøyesen, Jan Erik Holto, Annika Ostwald, Ida Uvaas, Al Mojica and the Sheriffs of Nothingness.
Position of tracklist written in Roman numerals (I.X, II.X, III.X, IV.X, V.X, VI.X).
The copyright in this sound recordings is owned by Jester Records under licence to Kscope
© 2013 Jester Records
℗ 2013 Jester Records
Made In Germany (on back sleeve)
Track durations do not appear on the release.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (String): 802644826721
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L573
- Mould SID Code (Stamped): IFPI 9707
- Matrix / Runout: manufactured by optimal media GmbH AS21621-01
- Label Code: LC01757