Tracklist Hide Credits
- Art Direction – Josh Cheuse
- Bass, Guitar [6 String], Twelve-String Guitar, Vocals – Jeff Tweedy
- Drums, Cymbal, Tambourine – Mike Heidorn
- Executive-Producer – Josh Grier (2), Tony Margherita
- Guest, Musician, Accordion – Bill Holmes
- Guest, Musician, Mandolin – Brian Henneman
- Guest, Musician, Pedal Steel Guitar – John Keane
- Guest, Musician, Violin – Andy Carlson
- Guitar [6 String], Twelve-String Guitar, Harmonica, Vocals, Bass – Jay Farrar
- Mastered By [Reissue] – Vic Anesini
- Producer [Produced By] – Peter Buck (tracks: 1 to 15)
- Producer [Produced For Reissue By] – Bob Irwin, Darren Salmieri
New booklet contains many previously unreleased photos, memorabilia and liner notes by <i>Rolling Stone</i>'s David Fricke.
Track 20 is listed on the case as "Moonshiner (Live 1/24/1993)" (denoted as Track 20.1 below), but after one minute of silence it was followed by the hidden track "The Walton's (Theme) (1991 Longview Farm Acoustic Demo)" (denoted as 20.2 below).
Tracks 1-15 from <i>March 16-20, 1992</i> CD (Rockville Records, Cat. #: 6090, Year: 1992); recorded and mixed March 16-20, 1992 at John Keane Studios.
Track 16 from <i>Sauget Wind</i> 7" (Rockville Records, Cat. #: 6089-7, Year: 1992); recorded live on The Music Faucet, WFMU, East Orange, NJ, July 29, 1990.
Tracks 17-19 & 20.2 are previously unreleased 1991 demos; recorded in the kitchen at Longview Farm, North Brookfield, MA.
Track 20.1 from the <i>The Best Of Mountain Stage, Volume 7</i> compilation CD (Blue Plate Records, Cat. #: 7; Year: 1994); recorded on January 24, 1993 in West Virginia.
Issued in a super jewel-case
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 8 718627 222751
- Barcode (Scanned): 8718627222751
- Matrix / Runout: 401631 @1 WWW.PROMESENL.EU
Other Versions (5 of 9) View All
|ROCK6090-2||Uncle Tupelo||March 16-20, 1992 (CD, Album)||Rockville||ROCK6090-2||US||1992||Sell This Version|
|CK 86426||Uncle Tupelo||March 16-20, 1992 (CD, Album, Club, RE, RM)||Columbia, Legacy||CK 86426||US||2003||Sell This Version|
|ROCK6090-4||Uncle Tupelo||March 16-20, 1992 (Cass, Album)||Rockville||ROCK6090-4||US||1992||Sell This Version|
|510729 2, 5107292000||Uncle Tupelo||March 16-20, 1992 (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Columbia, Columbia, Legacy||510729 2, 5107292000||Europe||2003||Sell This Version|
|MHCP 24||Uncle Tupelo||March 16-20, 1992 (CD, Album, RE)||Sony Music Direct (Japan) Inc.||MHCP 24||Japan||2003||Sell This Version|