Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Underworld (2)
- Licensed To – JBO Limited
- Licensed To – V2 Music Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Underworld (2)
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records
- Copyright (c) – V2 Music Ltd.
- Distributed By – 3MV
- Distributed By – Pinnacle (3)
- Distributed By – Play It Again Sam [PIAS]
- Distributed By – Sony Music
- Distributed By – Rough Trade
- Distributed By – Universal Music
- Distributed By – MNW
- Distributed By – Record Services
- Distributed By – Musikvertrieb AG
- Distributed By – Polstar Records
- Distributed By – CDN
- Recorded At – Lemonworld
- Mixed At – Lemonworld
- Mastered At – The Soundmasters
- Published By – Underworld (2)
- Published By – Sherlock Holmes
- Published By – Warner/Chappell Music Ltd.
- Pressed By – DOCdata Benelux
- Artwork [Art] – Tomato (6)
- Design [Studio Design] – Malcom Corbett
- Drums [All The Hitting Things Done In A Live, Loose And Sexy Way Not Dissimilar To Drumming But Better] – Trevor Morais
- Engineer, Mixed By – Mike Nielsen, Rick Smith, Tom Morrison
- Management – Jukes Productions
- Mastered By – Kevin Metcalfe
- Performer [Underworld Live Is Also], Director Of Photography [Photographer] – Tristan Lark
- Producer – Rick Smith
- Voice [Spoken Text] – Andrew Flashman, Maru (4), Petra (2), Phil Doré, Reiko, Todd (7)
- Written-By – Underworld
Released in a transparent tray jewel case with a folding booklet.
Recorded and mixed at LemonWorld.
Mastered at Soundmasters.
JBO Ltd: Saga Centre, 326 Kensal Road, London, W10 5BZ.
Management: Juke production Ltd., P.O. Box 13995, London, W9 2FL.
Published by: Underworld/Sherlock Holmes Music Ltd./Warner Chappell Music for North America, except "Shudder/King of Snake" published by Underworld/Sherlock Holmes Music Ltd./Warner Chappell Music (ASCAP)/Rick's Music, Inc, o/b/o itself and Budde Songs, Inc. (BMI)/Sweet Summer Night Music (ASCAP). All rights on behalf of Budde Songs, Inc and Ricks Music Inc, administrated by Rightsong Music, Inc (BMI).
France: Sony Music
Germany/Austrua: Rough Trade
Italy: Universal Music
Eire: Record Services
℗ 1998 Underworld exclusively licensed to JBO Limited for UK and Ireland: World exluding UK and Ireland V2 Music Limited.
© 1998 Underworld exclusively licensed to JBO Limited for UK and Ireland: World exluding UK and Ireland V2 Music Limited.
The copyright in this sound recording and artwork is owned by Underworld exclusively licensed to JBO Limited for UK and Ireland; World excluding UK and Ireland V2 Music Limited.
Except for 'Moaner' ℗ 1997 Warner Brothers, a division of Time Warner Inc., under license to Underworld/JBO Limited for UK and Ireland: World exluding UK and Ireland V2 Music Limited.
Published by: Underworld/Sherlock Homes/ music Ltd./ Warner Chappell Music for North America
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 5 033197 054384
- Barcode (Scanned): 5033197054384
- Other (Distribution code): CB 811
- Label Code: LC 1801
- Rights Society: MCPS
- Other (Rough Trade catalogue number): 707.0543.2
- Matrix / Runout: DOCdata Benelux V2 |B01005438
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LJ01
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 3613
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 3612
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI 3611
Other Versions (5 of 37) View All
|V2 - 0150399||Underworld||Beaucoup Fish (Cass, Album)||V2||V2 - 0150399||Indonesia||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|337202||Underworld||Beaucoup Fish (CD, Album, RE)||Junior Boy's Own, V2, Festival Mushroom Records||337202||Australia & New Zealand||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|0602537938636||Underworld||Beaucoup Fish (CD, Album, RE)||Universal Music Catalogue||0602537938636||UK, Europe & US||2014||Sell This Version|
|UWR00073||Underworld||Beaucoup Fish (2xLP, RE, RM)||Universal UMC||UWR00073||US||2017||Sell This Version|
|63881-27042-2||Underworld||Beaucoup Fish (CD, Album)||Junior Boy's Own, V2, BMG Music Canada||63881-27042-2||Canada||1999||Sell This Version|